• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If mark jackson was still the coach would he get the same pass as kerr?

How do you come out of a timeout not knowing you don't have any timeouts.

I thought kerr was a genius.
Hell NO, dude had a winning record and got them into the playoffs as a 6 seed and was let go. Kerr basically inherited all of it and is just cruising.

Really hating that I am starting to like that guy. Dude is really just out here having fun, he just lost the championship but he doesn't look as broken up as other players in the same position. Dude out here looking like he had to get his second color choice on a Ferrari. I would like closer look on Ayesha's little sister I assume next to Steph.

Damn Seth look just like his dad.

Nah bro this ain’t it. FVV has defended Curry better than anybody and they were doubling him and trapping him every time he touched the ball. He had nowhere to go once Klay was out. They needed Iguodala to score like it was 2010, Cousins to limp his way to 12 points and Draymond to hit a few threes just to keep it close.

I get that, but he did play out of his mind in game 2 when Klay and KD were out so it's not impossible. I think he needed to bring that and he didn't.

ahh got it. i appreciate your depth of knowledge as it pertains to the entire association. since you follow all teams, please do share your thoughts on the development and future plans for the orlando magic, memphis grizzlies, and chicago bulls. TIA

Sure:

Orlando Magic: if they keep the core and add a couple of good role players they can advance to round 2 next year. I think it will be difficult for them to sign a real superstar, last time that happened was T-Mac and an already injured Grant Hill and Orlando has always been the ugly duckling in comparison to the Heat and my most favorite player back in the 90s when I was a young teen and started hooping was Penny Hardaway! 1Cent for life! So I am of course saddened to accept that the Magic will most likely not sign a superstar.

Memphis Grizzlies: Mike Conley, despite being one of the faces, if not the face for the last 5 years probably will move to another team via trade. If they draft Ja Morant however, maybe Conley stays and teaches him. This would actually remind me of the Penny Hardaway and Scott Skiles situation, Penny played off guard and later on took over for Skiles and he came of the bench. Basically it is going to be a rebuild year and in the 2020 draft, if they get a top 3 pick, then they might move closer to the 8 spot.

Chicago Bulls: one of my most favorite topic when it comes to roster discussions: they beat really good teams this year and lost against terrible ones. Their defense at most times was awful and the Finnisher and Lavine were just stat hungry. The Bulls are still traumatized from their Injury Derrick Rose, Tom Tibodeau, Fred Hoiberg and Jimmy Butler days. I personally think that no one wants to go to Chicago right now. The best thing that Paxson did in his tenure with the Bulls was hitting the game winner in 1993 against the Suns and picking Derrick Rose. Gar Forman does not even need to be mentioned. The Bulls overall are in my opinion still haunted from the MJ days, which were 21 years ago. MJ made them the best team of the 90s, a dynasty, the unstoppabulls and everything that happened after 1999 was just sad to watch. The only highlight were the conference finals against the Heat, but everyone knew that they had no chance. Good thing is, the Bulls are still 6 of 6 in NBA finals history! But coming back to next season: they will not make the Playoffs, not much will change. When I see their IG posts it sometimes feels like they still believe it is 1996 without MJ though. I am saddned to write this, since I watched about 60% of their games between 1995 and MJs retirement.

Congrats to all the Raptors fans on NT. That first one will always be different. **** anyone belittling the chip because of injuries. Warriors beat a depleted Cavs team in 2015 and that shouldn't take away from their greatness. Part of building a great team is anticipating injuries. Unfortunate to see Klay and KD go down like that. Sucks we won't see them ball next season but cant' be happier for Raptors fans. There's nothing like a whole country uniting behind a sports team. Thaat Nav superfan seems like the nicest dude in the world too.

Now the draft and free agency.... going to be poppin'!

When was this filmed? What if he lost? Would this have been found years down the line and we laughed?

I wont go too hard on Curry last night, dude was getting double/triple teamed almost every time.

Dude has been working his butt off for years! I don’t blame him if he’s a little tired. LeBron went to 8 straight finals and lost 5 of them. Steph has gone 3/5 straight, and let’s not forget he swept the Blazers and his performance in game 3 I believe.

Hell NO, dude had a winning record and got them into the playoffs as a 6 seed and was let go. Kerr basically inherited all of it and is just cruising.

Really hating that I am starting to like that guy. Dude is really just out here having fun, he just lost the championship but he doesn't look as broken up as other players in the same position. Dude out here looking like he had to get his second color choice on a Ferrari. I would like closer look on Ayesha's little sister I assume next to Steph.

I agree with this team is primarily Mark Jackson’s talent and decisions, but so are the Raptors with their previous coach. Steph seems like a legit Christian Dude who’s comfortable in who he is. Basketball ain’t his life, it’s what he does. I like him and he’s definitely an inspiration to people. His family can’t be perfect(none are), but at least it’s a positive image for up and coming kids who want to play professionally.

Kawhi did what LeBron and kd ain't do and that was win on his own being the lone superstar and not running to join a super team to get a chip... Spurs were a good team but at that point Parker, ginobli and Timmy were washed

The spurs were so washed that they played in back 2 back finals. Huh?

All jokes aside, the Warriors had an amazing run, and changed the landscape of the game.

Their offense and off-ball movement was poetry in motion when it was clicking.

I'm sure we haven't seen the last of them, and we shouldn't count them out.

giphy.gif

Say what you want about The Big Fundamental, but dude was never washed. He’s like that old timer at the gym who still plays ball and gets buckets/assists due to his finesse of the game. Sure he ain’t out jumping no one, but he’ll take you to the bank all day.

Frank the Tank hit me with a couple hook shoots before. Clearly you know what era he played ball in lol.

Kawahi really did it. Whoa man gives basketball fans hope. I know a lot had to happen for Toronto to win this chip but a lot also had to happen for us to call GS a dynasty.

Toronto played like they had nothing to lose man, they really never backed down from these guys and that was amazing, Lowry slander is done. Dude came out swinging to start the damn game in the most important game of his life.

If he leaves, he leaves. Does not matter he did for a team what few can. I just can’t imagine how good he’s gonna be soon, we saw flashes of his dribble coming, his shot only getting better. Guy really put on a jersey and said let’s get it. Jesus Toronto really pulled it off.

I don't know why i thought Austin and steph's sis were a couple. :lol: It's the other way around :nerd:

I don't know why i thought Austin and steph's sis were a couple. :lol: It's the other way around :nerd:
Yeah them family get togethers at the Rivers might get awkward. Seth talking to his nephew who taught you to shoot like that, my dad did. Oh well his *** trash let me show you how to shoot.

Kawhi did what LeBron and kd ain't do and that was win on his own being the lone superstar and not running to join a super team to get a chip... Spurs were a good team but at that point Parker, ginobli and Timmy were washed

Bron won the city of Cle a chip FAM, at the time Kyrie had less all star/playoff appearances as Lowry. K Love....The same K love who missed Game 3 and played worse than any big Raps had?....and to be fair, The Garbage 2018 Cavs would of beat this depleted Warriors team but lets keep it moving, Just here for Steph Slander!

Bron won the city of Cle a chip FAM, at the time Kyrie had less all star/playoff appearances as Lowry. K Love....The same K love who missed Game 3 and played worse than any big Raps had?....and to be fair, The Garbage 2018 Cavs would of beat this depleted Warriors team but lets keep it moving, Just here for Steph Slander!
As much as I love KLove and what he did for the city he was never even really a consistent third guy. Don't have enough fingers to count the times he went ghost in the playoffs

Back
Top Bottom