• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If he's out until next April, he probably won't play at all next season. Do you think the Warriors still offer him the five-year max?

They have no choice he's their 2nd best player, 1st if KD leaves (HOT TAKE).

WOOOOW thoughts @wavycrocket addict4sneakers addict4sneakers @freeze

Can we retire TS% please? The greatest shooter of all time shot 41% from the field and 34% from 3.
I don't wanna hear NOTHING about this dude in comparison to Magic, Kobe, KD or anybody else near the top 10 all time. At this point he's DONE on that front.

Kawhi shot 43/35 compared to Steph’s 41/34. Steph was 6-17 yesterday, Kawhi 7-16. Neither were good. Go ahead and slander Steph. He didn’t win.

Steph wasn’t good yesterday. It wasn’t a great series for him. It wasn’t bad either. He had an unpredictable run (assuming the dubs are done). He broke the game. At worst he’ll go down as the second best ever. #yall sure be cheering for him when it’s time to stiff arm bron

Still my goat PG. today I got time cuz

Steph being a top 10 player?

Lol I know bench guys that hold more weight than that dude.

700.jpg

Kawhi shot 43/35 compared to Steph’s 41/34. Steph was 6-17 yesterday, Kawhi 7-16. Neither were good. Go ahead and slander Steph. He didn’t win.

Steph wasn’t good yesterday. It wasn’t a great series for him. It wasn’t bad either. He had an unpredictable run (assuming the dubs are done). He broke the game. At worst he’ll go down as the second best ever. #yall sure be cheering for him when it’s time to stiff arm bron

Second best ever? As in PG? Or Warrior?

GOATPG? He wasn't good in the 4th quarters of ANY of these games. He disappeared in all of them. He's now pulled a 2011 Lebron TWICE. Ya hate to see it.

Lol second best what?

Bro there’s about 20 Point Guards who are light years ahead of Wardell. Do yourself a favor and watch basketball not ESPN and YouTube.

Kerr isn’t getting enough slander for that last play. You’re down by 1 in Oracle with the last possession and you don’t barrel inside the paint and at worst get the call :stoneface:

Refs would of gave them the call too that’s the sad thing.

Kerr isn’t getting enough slander for that last play. You’re down by 1 in Oracle with the last possession and you don’t barrel inside the paint and at worst get the call :stoneface:

I just think we knew he wasn’t that great of a coach. He did great managing egos though

Back
Top Bottom