• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If he's out until next April, he probably won't play at all next season. Do you think the Warriors still offer him the five-year max?

ABOVE ALL, and I can’t even believe I’m entertaining the troll thought this last time, to get finals mvp you MUST BE IN THE FINALS. On top of that 99.99% of the time you MUST WIN THE FINALS. That’s the end of that debate already

You can literally suck for every series leading up to the finals and win finals MVP if you show up for 4 games though.

82 games > 4 games.

Open your eyes.

If he's out until next April, he probably won't play at all next season. Do you think the Warriors still offer him the five-year max?

GS about to show their true colors now when they screw over all their players. They already can’t keep all of them for the amount they demand. Gonna be hilarious

I'm here for the Steph slander

WOOOOW thoughts wavycrocket wavycrocket @addict4sneakers @freeze

Can we retire TS% please? The greatest shooter of all time shot 41% from the field and 34% from 3.
I don't wanna hear NOTHING about this dude in comparison to Magic, Kobe, KD or anybody else near the top 10 all time. At this point he's DONE on that front.

Finals MVP has gone to a player on the losing team once in the history of the damn league

And these dudes wanna talk about a regular season MVP being more important

Hell, bron probably deserved the finals MVP more than iggy that 1 year.. but his team lost

Shooting efficiency he was terrible in 2015 :lol:

Can we retire TS% please? The greatest shooter of all time shot 41% from the field and 34% from 3.
I don't wanna hear NOTHING about this dude in comparison to Magic, Kobe, KD or anybody else near the top 10 all time. At this point he's DONE on that front.
They’ve been very quiet this morning. Nothing like yesterday. Shirts were off yesterday. Today they’re neatly tucked and ironed

In other news, pretty dope that Kawhi was the 1st to win a Finals MVP in each conference... didn’t realize that it never happened

Get churssss off....

B5A8280B-B783-4B4F-B8B7-3F9CE4FB53B5.gif

Imma let you have your moment.

Back
Top Bottom