Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:rofl: my dude is 100% right

IMG_20190614_191841.jpg
Whatchall looking for??

Slander is more effective when there is sufficient truth in it

Like:

Steph Curry’s lack of finals MVPs will be held against him in the all-time great conversation.

As will his lack of ability to put the team on his back and lead them to victory when they need him

Also his glaring deficiencies in the defensive end

He will be remembered for getting clamped by Delavadova and Vanvleet

Not too sure, either way. They have a great front office, no matter the narrative, but just because you lose a championship game does not mean the next season you go to being inept. It just means you tweak things, which they have too, now. Last time they lost was the best thing for them in the long run, so we'll see what the future brings. Either way, it'll be fun.

We don’t care to be funny. He averaged 30 so what? What happened when the game was on the line and you had to prove you were worthy of the conversations you been put into for the past couple of years. Nothing. Don’t defend this guy, don’t act like he’s worthy of being apart of the same sentence as Lebron because he’s not you know why? Cause say what you want about Lebron he stared 3-1 in the eyes and said let’s ball.
It was at that point they ran box and 1 and he got triple teamed. You watch the game or nah

Bron did it solo? Damn. I must've missed that part in history.

Like:

Steph Curry’s lack of finals MVPs will be held against him in the all-time great conversation.

As will his lack of ability to put the team on his back and lead them to victory when they need him

This finals will be remembered for Kevons face grimacing whenever he moved his arm, Klay, coming back out of that locker room to take those fts, and Kevin pushing his way back into the court. Imo.

Bron did with Kyrie .... that Cleveland team was deep? Lol come on son. Hahahahahaha

Somebody call Draymond, hope he in the gym learning how to shoot

This finals will be remembered for Kevons face grimacing when he moved his arm, Klay, coming back out of that locker room to take those fts, and Kevin pushing his way back into the court. Imo.

What are you dumb?

Finals gonna be remembered for them boys out in Toronto winning 3 away from Canada. Get outta here with that garbage.

What are you dumb?

Finals gonna be remembered for them boys out in Toronto winning 3 away from Canada. Get outta here with that garbage.
No, but are you for thinking your narratives are gonna sell better? What's the headlines right now?
Noone in America cares about the Raptors, y'all just wanted to see the warriors lose.

Last edited:

Alot of people hate this guy's twitter, and call him a troll, but I mean he at least sprinkles some good fact-based content amongst some comedy.

and this picture is damning to any talking media head that always likes to bring up the BS "Who would you take shooting the last shot?!" question, which I feel like gets laughed at by former players who get media positions but yet here we are, if you wanted the proof that the slander for LeBron is bad then Steph deserves it after this series too.

Also, this is not just based on last nights final shot but if you go back and watch the series again you will have a hard time convincing me Steph gets FMVP over Klay.

No, but are you for thinking your narratives are gonna sell better? What's the headlines right now?

I get that, but so many players on that raptor team stepped up and hooped.. they literally lost Klay for a quarter. Curry couldn’t step up? He’s the greatest PG ever according to NT

Like:

Slander, by definition, means there is zero truth in it though.

Back
Top Bottom