• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The wall said “you ain’t bron, he hit harder”

upload_2019-6-14_18-3-14.jpeg

Probs congratulations and enjoy your time as champion. These dudes are respectful guys. They respect kawhi too. I know I heard Iggy tell kawhi it's his time now and to enjoy it. He earned that nod.

Salty b. Cut it out. I hear the hate in your tone.

Lol damn. Dudes really happy they lost. Wild. Whether by train or plane, people don't care how they got there. Just lose. Scary hours.

I hope they got full Patriots and bag a few more rings now and stop being the nice guy, especially if they gonna hate you anyways. Full heel turn for curry.

I was rooting against the Warriors, but that Barry dude and others going overboard piling on them. Can’t sign off on anyone gloating about the KD and Klay injuries on some “karma” bull ****. That’s not cool.

warriors so trash lol I’m happy for my son Serge. So many guys made this happen for Toronto man.. they was hooping.

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:
The Warrior might go from perenial Championship contenders to a lottery team....
Do you just tank next season or do you try for a lower seed...
I was saying last night, while Lacob won't allow it....tanking is a good bet. No Klay. No kd. No liquid assets to trade. No money. You don't want to run curry into the ground for no reason. I'd say f it if I'm in charge. Let dudes rest up. Heal. Get stronger. And run it back in '21 at 100% with some newer vets and bench

Son said “run curry into the ground” lol it won’t matter if he’s run into the ground dude is trashhhhhhhhh hahahahahahah what he gonna do put up great numbers in the regular season and disappear in the finals? Lol come on man.

Aye TALK NICE WHEN YALL SEE ME IN THESE THREADS.

WARRIORS BIG TRASH AND I BEEN TRYING TO TELL YALL SINCE THE 2nd ROUND.

TALK NICE.

I was saying last night, while Lacob won't allow it....tanking is a good bet. No Klay. No kd. No liquid assets to trade. No money. You don't want to run curry into the ground for no reason. I'd say f it if I'm in charge. Let dudes rest up. Heal. Get stronger. And run it back in '21 at 100% with some newer vets and bench

Don’t forget to add “I’ll bring back the we believe merchandise and jerseys” for throwback Thursdays for fan night.
upload_2019-6-14_18-15-56.png

Curry averaged over 30 for the series. He the same as Seth though. Cool.

Y'all boys extra af. Can't even troll properly :lol:. Least when we trolled Bron it was wild funny.

Just tryna say the most outrageous nonsense you can say. Y'all a bunch of Mini Max Kellermans. Mini Max's.
Mini max: Do you consider yourself as one of the greatest clutch shooters of all time?

Curry:
C027F6C5-E421-4D7D-AA6C-5CAD1F08A3DC.gif

Mini max:Well said.

Curry averaged over 30 for the series. He the same as Seth though. Cool.

Y'all boys extra af. Can't even troll properly :lol:. Least when we trolled Bron it was wild funny.

Just tryna say the most outrageous nonsense you can say. Y'all a bunch of Mini Max Kellermans. Mini Max's.

We don’t care to be funny. He averaged 30 so what? What happened when the game was on the line and you had to prove you were worthy of the conversations you been put into for the past couple of years. Nothing. Don’t defend this guy, don’t act like he’s worthy of being apart of the same sentence as Lebron because he’s not you know why? Cause say what you want about Lebron he stared 3-1 in the eyes and said let’s ball.

Back
Top Bottom