• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What are you talking bout. You expect him to play through his torn achilees?
DID NOT SAY THAT. They traded a bench for him and they had neither during playoffs. That’s my point. I’m not the trash GS doctors, management and coaching staff. I know 100% he should of NOT touched the floor

Where's the effort Steph?
tenor.gif

both teams aint the 2019 NBA world champions. 2nd place is first loser.
Weird proclamation. The Warriors are tiers above the Knicks. Ask any owner or most fans, they'd rather have their team competing in the playoffs and not sitting at home.

Stats don’t tell the whole story. A lot of those bulls and lakers teams swept a lot of series and best out of 5 in round 1, therefore less games played

Yeah the total pts thing just says they played a lot of games. In the 01 playoffs Shaq avg 30 and 15. Kobe avg 29, 7, 6.

So the 73-9 warriors needed the 2nd best player in the league to defeat a team they already beat in the finals the year prior?

A192E4D6-0EC6-4877-BDE6-283FCB3A8E03.jpeg

They beat an unhealthy cavs team the year before.

Always felt that Lebron with both Kyrie and Love present could've won the '15 Finals.

GSW with Durant though, is a lock for the championship - no exceptions barring injury as we saw. As a Toronto fan, I thought our ceiling was winning the ECF with a beatdown or maybe 1 victory max with a full strength GSW squad.

Steph's body language was piss poor all series. Which is a shame after how well he played against Houston and wcf when dude was attacking getting to the rim nonstop. I know the defenses are basically night and day but keeping the same energy is crucial and steph did not do that.

Iggy came to play cousins literally gave whatever he could, draymond had a great game but with his two main scorers out he got outscored individually by both of the other teams point guards. I know hes a cool guy and u guys are obsessed with his wife but he looked awful. Impressionable people wanna compare him to magic and Kobe but he really might be in that harden, Westbrook category at the end of the day...

impressive because you know FVV was definitely getting double and triple teamed and trapped on offense just like steph

The steph slander is well warranted, im not disputing that, but some of the arguments yall put out there are disingenuous as hell
I don’t even know what you think i was trying to get at. But let me explain it.

Steph was bad on offense and dog**** on defense.

Whenever an NBA team can play a Box and 1 in a regular season game, let alone in a Finals series that's just disrespectful

Magic, Stockton, IT or whomever else were going out worse than Steph did in those same circumstances

I don’t even know what you think i was trying to get at. But let me explain it.

Steph was bad on offense and dog**** on defense.

Bad on offense? He was terrible in games 2 and 6 but i wouldnt say he was bad for the series. I dont think he played up to the standard we’ve become accustomed to seeing. This is magnified by the fact that his threes weren’t falling consistently and he didnt have a patented flurry of points, but not sure how averaging 30/6 is “bad”?

Bad on offense? He was terrible in games 2 and 6 but i wouldnt say he was bad for the series. I dont think he played up to the standard we’ve become accustomed to seeing. This is magnified by the fact that his threes weren’t falling consistently and he didnt have a patented flurry of points, but not sure how averaging 30/6 is “bad”?

Say what? He shot 34% from 3. This is the best shooter ever. That's terrible by his standards.

Say what? He shot 34% from 3. This is the best shooter ever. That's terrible by his standards.

but that’s what I’m sayin, he didn’t play well relative to his standard..for majority of other players, if they drop 30/6 over six games, that’d be considered a strong series for them

Back
Top Bottom