Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5D814708-50F8-4763-979F-6ACE2AA3809F.jpeg

:lol:
It's crazy that curry is the only athlete to deal with double and triple teams

but that’s what I’m sayin, he didn’t play well relative to his standard..for majority of other players, if they drop 30/6 over six games, that’d be considered a strong series for them

Majority of what players? Steph ain't held to the same standard as majority of players. He's a top 5-7 player. He's the best/most accurate shooter we've ever seen. No matter how you flip it Steph Curry shooting 41/34% for a series is horrible. That 30 ppg was meaningless. Same way Russ avg a triple double back to back years and people call it meaningless and stat padding.

Majority of what players? Steph ain't held to the same standard as majority of players. He's a top 5-7 player. He's the best/most accurate shooter we've ever seen. No matter how you flip it Steph Curry shooting 41/34% for a series is horrible. That 30 ppg was meaningless. Same way Russ avg a triple double back to back years and people call it meaningless and stat padding.

By comparison the fmvp shot 43/35%. That not horrible?

And tell me, how is 30ppg in the finals exactly meaningless?

ya trying to slander curry's defense?

blocks the shot and keeps it in bounds. bill russell-esque
don't make me pull up his highlights

If that helps you sleep at night

0-9 with the go ahead shot :rofl:

Couldn't outscore Lowry, Ibaka, Dray, Iggy, Siakam in a close out game :rofl:

Couldn't win one game at home in the FINALS :rofl:

Let an undrafted player drop 12 on his dome in the 4Q while getting locked up in the biggest game of their franchise's history :rofl:

By comparison the fmvp shot 43/35%. That not horrible?

And tell me, how is 30ppg in the finals exactly meaningless?

So Steph and Kawhi had the same impact on these games?

It's meaningless when your efficiency is terrible compared to what you normally shoot and when your're a big liability on defense.

Reactions: MVP
but that’s what I’m sayin, he didn’t play well relative to his standard..for majority of other players, if they drop 30/6 over six games, that’d be considered a strong series for them

True. But this is Steph we're talking about. The GOAT PG of all time. Elevated praise means elevated play. He's not the 1st star to be double teamed.

Hmmm.... but just a couple days ago you said the following. NOW, it's well he was getting double and triple teamed.
Is it Oochie Wally Wally or is it One Mic?

dumb.PNG
dumb1.PNG
dumb3.PNG

tenor.gif

Last edited:
When curry has to guard a 3rd year undrafted point guard
It's gon be the biggest promotion of the G-League next year. Boys finna get raises :pimp:

G league and undrafted players bout to go at that fraud's neck every game next year.

Thread gon be poppin with each loss. 20-62 season incoming.

Energy

Lakers, Celtics, Rockets, Clippers, and Knicks fans putting their differences aside and banding together to slander that front running, fraudulent, glorified, choking role player?

WATTBA :pimp:

live look at said fans congregating:
player-haters-ball.jpg

You mean the rockets been bounced out the playoffs year after year after year by a glorified role player?? You hate to see it.

Nonetheless, look at the unity the warriors have brought together. it's a beautiful thing.

Back
Top Bottom