• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bottom line is if you’re still supporting GS this ain’t the thread for you. Step, bounce, dip, call it what you want.

:pimp::nthat::pimp::nthat::pimp::nthat::pimp::nthat::pimp:

"GOAT PG"

What everyone else sees:
fred-vanvleet.jpg

What Steph sees:
Gary-Payton-Heckler.png

moe200069 moe200069 out here trying to get us to be objective after he repeatedly went at Harden this year.

35/7/5 on 44/35 in that Warriors series and these were your posts.

we were told that houston's 5 days of rest vs warriors' 1 day of rest was supposed to be a difference maker. yet with all that extra rest, harden still shoots 9-28 and 4-16 from 3 while foul hunting.

Where the **** did harden go in the fourth? Cuzz was sleepwalking. Had warriors on the ropes and he decides to be houdini in this *****

Lookin like a signature game 7 Harden stat line from basketball reference :pimp:

Houdini + Harden = best elimination game disappearing act in the business

according to some folk on here, harden was playing with a bunch of "bums" :rolleyes

But we’re supposed to stall curry out because he has 30/6 on 41 and 37...

Naw **** Steph

moe200069 moe200069 out here trying to get us to be objective after he repeatedly went at Harden this year.

35/7/5 on 44/35 in that Warriors series and these were your posts.

But we’re supposed to stall curry out because he has 30/6 on 41 and 37...

Naw **** Steph

blud you a damn lie. correct me if i'm wrong, but all those quoted posts are exclusively from the 2nd round of the playoffs. yet somehow i've been going at harden all year long? nonetheless, i'm glad you spent time digging up posts from over a month ago

again, as ive said before, steph deserves the slander he gets this off season for how he performed against the raptors. but comparing harden's stats from the second round of the playoffs to steph's in the nba finals is a **** argument.

:rofl:dudes been hungry/starving to let this curry slander off their chest for the past 4 or 5 years. let it all out yall. it's okay.
Where’s the the new info here? **** ain’t change. Don’t tell you you’re dropping that ymca 35+ basketball league knowledge in here too talking about “da bess PG ehhhhhber!”

:rofl:dudes been hungry/starving to let this curry slander off their chest for the past 4 or 5 years. let it all out yall. it's okay.
nah we let out the slander uzi in 2016.. just took us a few more years to load up the bullets again

like I said mans is a glorified light skin voshon Lenard... son looks unstoppable when the warriors are up 10 with 5 to go in the 4th quarter but when them lights get dim and his card gets called, you can always count on curry to fold like poker

It must be the peace of mind that he is able to go out and ball with 4 other all stars but when he's the only all star on the court, he shrinks up word to ant man.

ah its a glorious day.. warriors not even contenders next season.. what did I do to deserve such a beautiful 2019-2020 nba season

we gonna see Steph Curry shrink right in front of our very eyes next season when teams can just double and triple team him every game since he will have no one to rely on :pimp:

tenor.gif

lord.. you answer my prayers ever once in a while but the warriors losing in 6 with Fred van vleet looking like a prime pat Bev on the defensive end and a light skin AI on the offensive end on Steph Curry making him look foolish no shawty lo just had me with tears in my eyes

let this warriors slander never end lord

amen

Last edited:
Where’s the the new info here? **** ain’t change. Don’t tell you you’re dropping that ymca 35+ basketball league knowledge in here too talking about “da bess PG ehhhhhber!”

yall must be hella upset that a YMCA casual has won 3 titles in 5 years

you hate to see it.

yall must be hella upset that a YMCA casual has won 3 titles in 5 years

you hate to see it.
Lol joke went way over your head and that’s not surprising. Just like your 5th bday party and McDonald’s your party room rental time is up. You don’t gotta go home but......

nah we let out the slander uzi in 2016.. just took us a few more years to load up the bullets again

like I said mans is a glorified light skin voshon Lenard... son looks unstoppable when the warriors are up 10 with 5 to go in the 4th quarter but when them lights get dim and his card gets called, you can always count on curry to fold like poker

It must be the peace of mind that he is able to go out and ball with 4 other all stars but when he's the only all star on the court, he shrinks up word to ant man.

ah its a glorious day.. warriors not even contenders next season.. what did I do to deserve such a beautiful 2019-2020 nba season

we gonna see Steph Curry shrink right in front of our very eyes next season when teams can just double and triple team him every game since he will have no one to rely on :pimp:

tenor.gif

lord.. you answer my prayers ever once in a while but the warriors losing in 6 with Fred van fleet looking like a prime pat Bev on the defensive end and a light skin AI on the offensive end on Steph Curry making him look foolish no shawty lo just had me with tears in my eyes

let this warriors slander never end lord

amen

light-skinned voshon leonard though :lol: every dog has its day, i suppose

once again we didn't give bron a pass in 2015.. yall was getting them jokes of HEAVY in here in 2015

talking about if bron the GOAT he should of won and how curry is better than bron and all kinds of nonsense

nah if curry>>> bron he wouldn't of shot 6-17 in an elimination game its simple FACTS man

so we letting these slander guns off

im pulling up with that slander stick and I'm letting it HIT

Aye dawgs,

I still can't believe it, I've been laid up recovering from knee surgery, with a big *** smile on my face the entire time because I simply still can't ****ing believe it.

In 99% of scenarios I'm a pretty cool customer, I don't rattle easily, im usually good in a crisis but when it comes to the Raptors I just my bearing on reality. :lol: Before the game I was on the verge of puking Willie Beamon, Bill Russel style because I felt in my heart like this was going to be our only shot. The part of my brain that controls logic and reason was saying "hey look Raptors are heavy favorite to win the series", but it was being totally overwhelmed by 20 years of losing and total embarrassment.

I love the Jays, and the Senators, but the Raptors mean something different, to be a Raptor fan, to be a basketball fan growing up outside of Toronto, meant something different, it meant you were an outsider, it meant you were subject to mostly derision and persistent reminders that your fandom was less than, that it was alien, that it was passing fad that would be quickly wiped from consciousness of nation if the Hockey people had it there way.

and over my life time it changes, it goes from every one playing street hockey, cars, multiple times a day, having to wait for kids to move there nets out of the way because street hockey games dotted entire suburban landscapes, until slowly but surely basketball nets spring up to take their place. but still the derision remains, from the older whiter sports establishment.

so all the feelings outsider, otherness are baked in to my love of the Raptors, and so when they lose it feels an essential part of my essence is losing, is being rejected and when they win, it's like the purest form of validation and acceptance.

that's why I've always loved outsiders in every sport, it's the reason im an Ovechkin fan as the homie @jjs07 knows because everybody wants to seem themselves represented in sport, nobody wants to be alond.

so toast to all the outsider out there man, keep the faith, ignore the haters, your validation will arrive, you are not alone. :pimp: :

Back
Top Bottom