• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
- like I said before the finals so dope im still on this forum, so dope to share this with yall, all the jokes and the ribbing it's all love. we're getting old man. at some the only people who use internet forums are gunna be old *** former sneaker heads. :lol: so to everyone who wished me well i really appreciate it truly.

- like I said before the finals so dope im still on this forum, so dope to share this with yall, all the jokes and the ribbing it's all love. we're getting old man. at some the only people who use internet forums are gunna be old *** former sneaker heads. :lol: so to everyone who wished me well i really appreciate it truly.

You’re all class, bro. Respect.

also the Warriors were great champions man, I was pretty negative on the whole KD acquisition, but the dudes played like true ****ing champions, they never let go of the rope not for one second.

all the moments were there for them to pack it in, but Klay, Draymond, and Steph refused to concede.

Klay is ****ing killer, I saw him at washington state and thought all he could do is shoot, and I've disrespected him by trying to comp any danm sweet shooting 6-7 swing man prospect to him. :lol: Draymond is killer, Steph is one of the more terrifying offensive forces I've ever seen once he gets going,

@dland24 was here for days the fan base was torn between Monta and Steph can't imagine how you guys feel about the warriors big 3, probably the same way I feel about Kyle Lowry. :lol:

nah we let out the slander uzi in 2016.. just took us a few more years to load up the bullets again

like I said mans is a glorified light skin voshon Lenard... son looks unstoppable when the warriors are up 10 with 5 to go in the 4th quarter but when them lights get dim and his card gets called, you can always count on curry to fold like poker

It must be the peace of mind that he is able to go out and ball with 4 other all stars but when he's the only all star on the court, he shrinks up word to ant man.

ah its a glorious day.. warriors not even contenders next season.. what did I do to deserve such a beautiful 2019-2020 nba season

we gonna see Steph Curry shrink right in front of our very eyes next season when teams can just double and triple team him every game since he will have no one to rely on :pimp:

tenor.gif

lord.. you answer my prayers ever once in a while but the warriors losing in 6 with Fred van fleet looking like a prime pat Bev on the defensive end and a light skin AI on the offensive end on Steph Curry making him look foolish no shawty lo just had me with tears in my eyes

let this warriors slander never end lord

amen

Ol Mark Price with a tan *** _

Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf with a supercuts fade.

Aye dawgs,

I still can't believe it, I've been laid up recovering from knee surgery, with a big *** smile on my face the entire time because I simply still can't ****ing believe it.

In 99% of scenarios I'm a pretty cool customer, I don't rattle easily, im usually good in a crisis but when it comes to the Raptors I just my bearing on reality. :lol: Before the game I was on the verge of puking Willie Beamon, Bill Russel style because I felt in my heart like this was going to be our only shot. The part of my brain that controls logic and reason was saying "hey look Raptors are heavy favorite to win the series", but it was being totally overwhelmed by 20 years of losing and total embarrassment.

I love the Jays, and the Senators, but the Raptors mean something different, to be a Raptor fan, to be a basketball fan growing up outside of Toronto, meant something different, it meant you were an outsider, it meant you were subject to mostly derision and persistent reminders that your fandom was less than, that it was alien, that it was passing fad that would be quickly wiped from consciousness of nation if the Hockey people had it there way.

and over my life time it changes, it goes from every one playing street hockey, cars, multiple times a day, having to wait for kids to move there nets out of the way because street hockey games dotted entire suburban landscapes, until slowly but surely basketball nets spring up to take their place. but still the derision remains, from the older whiter sports establishment.

so all the feelings outsider, otherness are baked in to my love of the Raptors, and so when they lose it feels an essential part of my essence is losing, is being rejected and when they win, it's like the purest form of validation and acceptance.

that's why I've always loved outsiders in every sport, it's the reason im an Ovechkin fan as the homie jjs07 jjs07 knows because everybody wants to seem themselves represented in sport, nobody wants to be alond.

so toast to all the outsider out there man, keep the faith, ignore the haters, your validation will arrive, you are not alone. :pimp: :

I genuinely believe the Leafs would have won it all too if they beat the Bruins in game 7. They had the speed and athleticism to beat the Blues.

Aye dawgs,

I still can't believe it, I've been laid up recovering from knee surgery, with a big *** smile on my face the entire time because I simply still can't ****ing believe it.

In 99% of scenarios I'm a pretty cool customer, I don't rattle easily, im usually good in a crisis but when it comes to the Raptors I just my bearing on reality. :lol: Before the game I was on the verge of puking Willie Beamon, Bill Russel style because I felt in my heart like this was going to be our only shot. The part of my brain that controls logic and reason was saying "hey look Raptors are heavy favorite to win the series", but it was being totally overwhelmed by 20 years of losing and total embarrassment.

I love the Jays, and the Senators, but the Raptors mean something different, to be a Raptor fan, to be a basketball fan growing up outside of Toronto, meant something different, it meant you were an outsider, it meant you were subject to mostly derision and persistent reminders that your fandom was less than, that it was alien, that it was passing fad that would be quickly wiped from consciousness of nation if the Hockey people had it there way.

and over my life time it changes, it goes from every one playing street hockey, cars, multiple times a day, having to wait for kids to move there nets out of the way because street hockey games dotted entire suburban landscapes, until slowly but surely basketball nets spring up to take their place. but still the derision remains, from the older whiter sports establishment.

so all the feelings outsider, otherness are baked in to my love of the Raptors, and so when they lose it feels an essential part of my essence is losing, is being rejected and when they win, it's like the purest form of validation and acceptance.

that's why I've always loved outsiders in every sport, it's the reason im an Ovechkin fan as the homie jjs07 jjs07 knows because everybody wants to seem themselves represented in sport, nobody wants to be alond.

so toast to all the outsider out there man, keep the faith, ignore the haters, your validation will arrive, you are not alone. :pimp: :

props to you and all the folk that have been rockin with your squad all these years. all those Ls in the past make the current feeling that much better. live it up my G, hope your recovery goes well :pimp:

Aye dawgs,

Well said, bro. You’re one of the good guys here on NT, and I’m happy that you get to experience the championship high as a fan. There’s nothing like it and the memories will be with you forever. Enjoy EVERY minute of it.

Aye dawgs,

Congrats bro and get well soon

nah we let out the slander uzi in 2016.. just took us a few more years to load up the bullets again

like I said mans is a glorified light skin voshon Lenard... son looks unstoppable when the warriors are up 10 with 5 to go in the 4th quarter but when them lights get dim and his card gets called, you can always count on curry to fold like poker

It must be the peace of mind that he is able to go out and ball with 4 other all stars but when he's the only all star on the court, he shrinks up word to ant man.

ah its a glorious day.. warriors not even contenders next season.. what did I do to deserve such a beautiful 2019-2020 nba season

we gonna see Steph Curry shrink right in front of our very eyes next season when teams can just double and triple team him every game since he will have no one to rely on :pimp:

tenor.gif

lord.. you answer my prayers ever once in a while but the warriors losing in 6 with Fred van fleet looking like a prime pat Bev on the defensive end and a light skin AI on the offensive end on Steph Curry making him look foolish no shawty lo just had me with tears in my eyes

let this warriors slander never end lord

amen

upload_2019-6-15_16-29-42.gif

Who gonna push your wheelchair at the parade?

TBH I don't even feel the need to go on a Kyle Lowry rant because I think some of y'all see it, even just a little bit and i feel good and I don't want to bring negativity to such a beautiful and pure moment.

buuut

Kyle Lowry is fat

Lowry is a fat bastard

Lowry runs like a fat ****.

So trash.

Fat lowry really dismantled gsw defense :lol: hate to see it
Look ive seen this movie a thousand times, the raptors will probably win in 5 or 6, lowry will have at some point score a point or two and the raptors will play their best when he's on the court. It happens over and over and over.

The fat boy is a ****ing NBA champion, I warned all of you, I WARNED YOU ALL.... MULTIPLE TIMES,

IT DOESN'T ****ING MATTER HOW MANY POINTS HE SCORES,

KYLE. LOWRY. MAKES. MOTHER. ****ING. PLAYS.

You can judge it by the metrics, the eye test, anything if you want, it watch him long enough you will realize that, every,

clutch steal,
every charge taken,
every sneaky screen,
every perfect verticality rim protection play

ADDS UP TO YOU WINNING THE LARRY OBRIEN TROPHY.

ALL he needed was real, #1 option instead of Demar Derozan. Kyle Lowry is the straw the stirs the drink, he is everything to this team and this championship wouldn't have felt as good if we somehow won it with out him.

It's crazy, y'all really let 1.5 bad playoff series where he was injured, and some bad shooting night against a team of mutant 6-8 permiter players on the sixers fool you into thinking north phillys finest doesnt MAKE PLAYS. :lol: COULDN'T BE ME. HAHAHA

and you know what happened???? 27 and 10 in a close out game against the warriors and that fat boy is going to the ****ing hall of fame, HAHAHAAHAHAH.

I told you I would never stop believing in KYLE, NOW DO YOU SEE???? NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND?????

giphy.gif

Last edited:
TBH I don't even feel the need to go on a Kyle Lowry rant because I think some of y'all see it, even just a little bit and i feel good and I don't want to bring negativity to such a beautiful and pure moment.

buuut

The fat boy is a ****ing NBA champion, I warned all of you, I WARNED YOU ALL.... MULTIPLE TIMES,

You can judge it by the metrics, the eye test, anything if you want, it watch him long enough you will realize that, every,

clutch steal,
every charge taken,
every sneaky screen,

ALL he needed was real, #1 option instead of Demar Derozan. Kyle Lowry is the straw the stirs the drink, he is everything to this team and this championship wouldn't have felt as good if we somehow won it with out him.

It's crazy, y'all really let 1.5 bad playoff series where he was injured, and some bad shooting night against a team of mutant 6-8 permiter players on the sixers fool you into thinking north phillys didnt MAKE PLAYS. :lol: COULDN'T BE ME. HAHAHA

and you know what happened???? 27 and 10 in a close out game against the warriors and that fat boy is going to the ****ing hall of fame, HAHAHAAHAHAH.

I told you I would never stop believing in KYLE, NOW DO YOU SEE???? NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND?????

giphy.gif

TALK YA ****

:rofl:

buuut

clutch steal,
every charge taken,
every sneaky screen,

It's crazy, y'all really let 1.5 bad playoff series where he was injured, and some bad shooting night against a team of mutant 6-8 permiter players on the sixers fool you into thinking north phillys didnt MAKE PLAYS. :lol: COULDN'T BE ME. HAHAHA

giphy.gif

TALK THAT TALK

I genuinely believe the Leafs would have won it all too if they beat the Bruins in game 7. They had the speed and athleticism to beat the Blues.

Bro if the leafs and raps were both in the finals ....

I can't even imagine how it would be here

Bro if the leafs and raps were both in the finals ....

I can't even imagine how it would be here
Raptors would probably only get half the support

All the bangwagon fans are leafs fans trying to get on the wave

Raptors would probably only get half the support

All the bangwagon fans are leafs fans trying to get on the wave

You right, still would be dope af

And I haven't really cared for the leafs(hockey in general)since the lockout happened in 03 or 04

It may be appropriate that Toronto has won the championship. They have a built in excuse to not visit the orange sphincter is the white house.

Gasol doesnt get enough credit either for this Finals run.

Whole Raptor team is one most disciplined teams I've seen. Everyone knows their role, the defense is A1. Just a bunch of high IQ players with 1 superstar.

Back
Top Bottom