• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Russ got some mother****ing nerve talmbout he been busting that *** for years like big bro KD wasnt putting in most the work

Russ can't run a high level playoff level PnR because he can't shoot out of it right now.

Dame is running PnR from the logo because he can stretch the defense that far.

A master class right now on why you need your PG to be able to shoot off the bounce in 2019. Gamebreaker.
Yes and no. MIL and TOR are two of the best in the league

It helps certainly

images

ain't no way Russ is taller than 6'4.

I didn’t expect the Blazers to be up 3-1 like this without Nurkic. Hope they can keep it up.

What people didn't count on was Kanter's level of play. He hasn't been nearly the crater on defense that people assumed. Also, I thought this would be a close series cause despite Portland going 0-4 against them the regular season, OKC has 3 guys (Westbrook, Schroeder, PG, but mostly the first 2) that can completely shoot you out of games with ill-advised shots.

How tall is Dame again?

Im 5’10 and ran into him while he was shopping, dude aint look that tall. Cant be taller than 6’2-6’3.

I stand by Russ and Dame being my favorite players. However have no problem admitting that OKC is inconsistent as ****! If the Blazers win the series they better NOT play like **** against the bun teams in the next round! NO excuses!

Giannis isn't normal and neither is that bucks team. Anomaly.

I'll give you the Raptors but until Kawhi came Kyle Lowry was their best player who could shoot 3's off the dribble.
Well yes, that's what I'm saying. Giannis and Leonard aren't going anywhere... and if Lowry is your best player then you already know how that ends

Good to see Portland getting theirs this series, I'd give them a decent shot at advancing to the wcf regardless if they're playing Denver or SA.

Semi-hot take alert:

Paul George is, at best, a third option on a really good team. You're otherwise punching above your weight class with him as a first or second option.

Back
Top Bottom