• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When one of those options is Russ, then yeah I guess George aint gonna cut it.. then when you factor in his shoulder is broken.. then yeah

It's not even about Russ. Your ceiling is severely capped if PG is one of your two best options.

His handlers fooled the entire world into believing he's something he's not.

That shoulder nonsense is full of ****. Just another excuse OKC will use to lie to themselves about what they are. Last year it was Melo, this year it's his shoulder, and once they fire him, next year it will be Donovan.

Can someone tell me WHO on Portland is gonna be able to guard KD, if they meet GS in the WCF!? WHO? Charles and Kenny are dumb af.

It's not even about Russ. Your ceiling is severely capped if PG is one of your two best options.

His handlers fooled the entire world into believing he's something he's not.

That shoulder nonsense is full of ****. Just another excuse OKC will use to lie to themselves about what they are. Last year it was Melo, this year it's his shoulder, and once they fire him, next year it will be Donovan.
Russ definitely plays into this if he's one of your best two options though. He limits your ceiling much more than George does

You got the Spurs still doing their thing (I didn't think it would), Jamal Murray not really that type of shooter yet, Philly (which I doubt) we will keep an eye on, Indiana, and I believe Utah would have give Portland a better series than OKC possibly even won

Jamal Murray has that skillset though, and he literally won them a game in that fashion. His pull up shooting is vital to what the Nuggets have done this season and this series.

What is doing there thing for the spurs? They're the 7th seed and may very well go out in the first round.

Philly has a generational talent in Embiid and even then, we've seen what limitations have been brought to them due to Simmons inability to shoot.

And IMO that kind of a player is exactly what Utah needs to help Mitchell. Mike Conley would be perfect for them.

Paul George is the most over rated player in the league.

He had r fooled for a bit this year but never again.

It’s Russ’ fault. He makes everyone worse. He made the 3rd greatest player of all time worse... what’s that tell you?

CJ had Felton looking like
200.gif

George Paul would have been a Star in the playoffs if he would have joined LeBron. Came back to bite him.

Russ definitely plays into this if he's one of your best two options though. He limits your ceiling much more than George does

No doubt.

But everyone, for the most part, all ready knows this about Russ. On the other hand, PG gets superstar treatment without having to carry any of the burden that comes along with it.

weird to see all this hate for PG when Westbrook has 13 pts on 19 shots. I think most of his pts were in the first half too

Back
Top Bottom