Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Semi-hot take alert:

Paul George is, at best, a third option on a really good team. You're otherwise punching above your weight class with him as a first or second option.
When one of those options is Russ, then yeah I guess George aint gonna cut it.. then when you factor in his shoulder is broken.. then yeah

Well yes, that's what I'm saying. Giannis and Leonard aren't going anywhere... and if Lowry is your best player then you already know how that ends

Well that's the thing though. If you have Elite generational wings like Kawhi, or Giannis then you can you can work around it.

But the Bucks literally have like 4 guys who can shoot 3's around Giannis at all time

I still think if you look at the best teams in the league, come playoff time that skill type and player is so valuable. The only player more valuable would probably be a Lebron / Kawhi / Giannis level wing, which the raptors and bucks have.

Semi-hot take alert:

Paul George is, at best, a third option on a really good team. You're otherwise punching above your weight class with him as a first or second option.

I think PG can still be a first option. That ‘13 Pacers team was really fun to watch. The injury kind of changed his game some and OKC trying to make him some dollar general KD has minimized his game even more.

Well that's the thing though. If you have Elite generational wings like Kawhi, or Giannis then you can you can work around it.

But the Bucks literally have like 4 guys who can shoot 3's around Giannis at all time

I still think if you look at the best teams in the league, come playoff time that skill type and player is so valuable. The only player more valuable would probably be a Lebron / Kawhi / Giannis level wing.
You got the Spurs still doing their thing (I didn't think it would), Jamal Murray not really that type of shooter yet, Philly (which I doubt) we will keep an eye on, Indiana, and I believe Utah would have give Portland a better series than OKC possibly even won

Back
Top Bottom