• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pat Beverly went on record on the knuckle heads pod today saying that the three toughest covers in the league are:

Dame- Pat elaborated on this and said if Dame played for a different coach like Dantoni it would be a wrap for everybody. He also said that people are only getting a LITTLE TASTE of what Dame is capable of.

Russ

kemba- he elaborated on this and said that due to his weak teammates you can just trap Kemba to subdue him.

Funny how Kyrie isn’t on this list from arguably the best perimeter defender in the league.

When was this interview?

Pat Beverly went on record on the knuckle heads pod today saying that the three toughest covers in the league are:

Dame- Pat elaborated on this and said if Dame played for a different coach like Dantoni it would be a wrap for everybody. He also said that people are only getting a LITTLE TASTE of what Dame is capable of.

Russ

kemba- he elaborated on this and said that due to his weak teammates you can just trap Kemba to subdue him.

Funny how Kyrie isn’t on this list from arguably the best perimeter defender in the league.

Dame is a tough *** cover man. Wish Nurk was healthy.

Russ is a tough cover because he is always in attack mode. He does not take the best shots but he does not let you rest on defense and drives you down hill.

Kemba is shifty, quick and can pull up on a dime.

He is not lying.

Did he go on a revenge tour last year too?

Unless Curry Plays at a GOD level every game. He ain’t getting one :lol:

if steph didn't **** the bed game 3 last year he wouldve had a better shot, but KD was lethal every game and deserved the recognition.

steph's played lackluster against the clips but if i've learned anything from the Iggy getting the 2015 FMVP it's that the first three rounds of play mean absolutely nothing when it comes to determining who gets fmvp.

if steph didn't **** the bed game 3 last year he wouldve had a better shot, but KD was lethal every game and deserved the recognition.

steph's played lackluster against the clips but if i've learned anything from the Iggy getting the 2015 FMVP it's that the first three rounds of play mean absolutely nothing when it comes to determining who gets fmvp.

Well one would think that would be intuitive considering the award is for the finals series and not the playoffs.

Unless PG's shoulder miraculously heals then Thunder getting run out the building tonight.

Arena gonna be poppin like the Damon Stoudamire years :nerd:

Also if OKC gets eliminated tonight, this is why PG stayed, Russ is going to get slandered all summer long and he's going to get away scott free.

If he had chosen LA he would have been the one getting the blame.

Last edited:
Interesting Warriors are the biggest favorites of the potential 2nd rd matchups with supposedly having the most difficult matchup.

Would you agree that they are heavy favorites against Houston?

Also if OKC gets eliminated tonight, this is why PG stayed, Russ is going to get slandered all summer long and he's going to get away scott free.
That ship has already sailed. Russ’ beef with Trammell is like throwing oil barrels on a forest fire

There’s already been several articles going at Russ

Would you agree that they are heavy favorites against Houston?

Yea I got Dubs in 5 but majority seems to think it's a series that will go the distance or that the Rockets actually have a legit shot to win the series.

We know damn well if he were in LA and this happened it’d be open season on him lmao

If he had chosen LA he would have been the one getting the blame.

PG ain’t been good but Russ has been awful. No reason for him to shoulder all of the blame.

No need to bring non playoff teams into this

i think dubs will take it... it can go 6-7 still not sure on that lol... but i see it being close like last year... the rosters are pretty much the same just no ariza on the rockets

Yea I got Dubs in 5 but majority seems to think it's a series that will go the distance or that the Rockets actually have a legit shot to win the series.

Im saying 6 minimum and if you give me enough Jameson I’d put money on Houston.

No reason for him to shoulder all of the blame.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom