• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tenor.gif

860E45C2-412C-4BC3-8455-7FA9DB261012.gif

Again for as many times as i've heard people demand shooting around Lebron & putting the blame on the GM's for not being able to find elite shooters on one year deals.

Sam Presti has ROUTINELY put Russ out there with guys who can't shoot or who clog up the lane, but he's called a genius level GM time & time again.

Again for as many times as i've heard people demand shooting around Lebron & putting the blame on the GM's for not being able to find elite shooters on one year deals.

Sam Presti has ROUTINELY put Russ out there with guys who can't shoot or who clog up the lane, but he's called a genius level GM time & time again.

We blaming presti for Russ never improving his shooting, too? Or his shot selection?

We blaming presti for Russ never improving his shooting, too? Or his shot selection?

Where did i say that russ should take no blame, but if somehow cats can see how the fraudulent "GOAT" needs shooters to be more effective & Claimed it was such an obvious thing for a GM to see, i don't understand how it's possible Russ has spent the Majority of his career with guys like Roberson, Thabo, Adams, Kanter, Reggie Jacksons etc etc. Presti is supposed to be a premier GM

All i heard for the last year was how Dumb it was to not get Lebron shooters, but one of the better GM's in the league doesn't understand how having a PG who can't be stopped going to the basket would benefit extremely from being surrounded by shooters.

If you didn't start following PG's career until OKC what would you think of him? What would you think about playoff p?

I mean not really. We all know how Ben would look if they swapped places.

If Ben was on a team where he had a complete green light to do literally whatever he wanted with no real expectations and didn’t have to defer to an Embiid, Jimmy or Tobias as scorers then he’d be averaging somewhere around a 23-25 point triple double right now. As well as playing the same elite defense he already plays.

If Ben was on a team where he had a complete green light to do literally whatever he wanted with no real expectations and didn’t have to defer to an Embiid, Jimmy or Tobias as scorers then he’d be averaging somewhere around a 23-25 point triple double right now. As well as playing the same elite defense he already plays.

How far would that team go, you think?

Back
Top Bottom