• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B858802F-D88F-4071-A231-7D703C489D0B.jpeg

Incredible. Can't believe I wasn't watching

OKC has to get shooters to open things up more.

RW should look at tapes of his first few months and play like that. That was when OKC were at their best.

That might be the most cold blooded gw I have ever seen :wow: a step back 37 footer. The waive goodbye :lol:

If you’re Russ, you can’t talk **** and then get sent home 4-1. Horrendous look for him.
I actually pictured this happening since the "been bustin that *** for years", never thought it would happen though. Blazers showed up man, beautiful. It might end up being the hulu boys in finals.

I get that but

My question is

What would be your ideal progression after blowing things up?

What would be your realistic progression after blowing things up?

amitt5504 amitt5504
What would be your ideal progression after blowing things up? Move Russ and get a young guard or playmaker now to begin developing. Within 3-4 years (including drafts), you can be competing for top seeds in the playoffs

What would be your realistic progression after blowing things up? Use whatever picks and pieces (based on who gets moved) to find the next face of the team and begin the tank

Thunder are too far gone for that. They're tied up in the luxury tax forever now. They went cheap during a recession, when team values were super low, and contracts were somewhat owner friendly. BTW, that was after over paying for the franchise in the first place. No excuses.

That was pretty much what I was getting at.

Once owners hit that dollar for dollar tax they won’t want to spend anymore (although they could, these are afterall BILLIONAIRES that we’re talking about).

Nuggets l! Yeah dat dummie :smokin
Blazers doing the lords words. Bye bye Russ. “Playoff P” :rofl:

Though night at the barbershop. “Dirk Gasol” & “Canadian Clarkson” showing out. Chuckbrook, BGH13 sent home. Yikes @Maximus Meridius trynafeelmink trynafeelmink @MVP

B9AE7834-64ED-47EB-8669-A9D0C03A618E.gif
BDD05F14-4829-43B3-BFF5-A254448E38E3.gif

I love it :smokin

Pop Lettin Doughboy Gasol & Canadian Clarkson pack his team up two games in a row #SAD, but i originally had the Spurs in 7 so it is what it is.

Westbrook continued to be who exactly who we knew him to be & showed em both in this game. Down 9 momentum switching he steps up & makes some huge shots to put em back in the lead, game got close and he went back to making some dumb plays. Like i said after the Jazz series last year, With Russ you live or die by him... it just is what it is. With that said Salute to Dame that ***** COLD

And i'm sure the blog boyz are framing spreadsheets right now, but be sure when Harden catches his yearly brain aneurysm in the playoffs just know #Sametier neither one of these guys are to be trusted when there needed to deliver.

Also after watching PG the past two years in the playoffs he's far better than proud boy Hayward but i don't feel that bad that L.A ain't get him, he just ain't built for the biggest moments.

There’s that passive aggressive multi paragraph I was waiting on

That's Cool but in two weeks time... when ya'll Hero is putting up Russ percentages again i would love an answer to this questionnaire

What is Harden's excuse this year?
A) Brain aneurysm
B) Chronic Fatigue
C) His supporting cast (who just last year, ya'll told me might be the best offense ever) is complete trash
D) Referee Conspiracy (Aka they are no longer sending Harden to the line for touch fouls, how is he supposed to score)

I'm leaning heavily on a steady dose of B & D

That's Cool but in two weeks time... when ya'll Hero is putting up Russ percentages again i would love an answer to this questionnaire

What is Harden's excuse this year?
A) Brain aneurysm
B) Chronic Fatigue
C) His supporting cast (who just last year, ya'll told me might be the best offense ever) is complete trash
D) Referee Conspiracy (Aka they are no longer sending Harden to the line for touch fouls, how is he supposed to score)

I'm leaning heavily on a steady dose of B & D

#BrainAneurysmHarden
#0for27fromThree
#BlogBoyMostHated
#TyIsLA

Back
Top Bottom