• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PG is a follower. Following Russ every step...

Dude gotta be the lamest dude in the league

Got a stripper pregnant, ends up marrying her
Stayed in OKC to avoid backlash
Being Russ’ ***** being peer pressured like a 15 year old HS chick

LAME *** DUDE

Last edited:
Terrible shot though right trynafeelmink trynafeelmink

58460425_2799096836775807_3828905516944326656_n.jpg

Last edited:
I actually don’t think Russ is ‘that’ selfish, or anymore selfish than stars in the league

It’s a pure skill and decision making thing with him. He shot 28% from 3 this year, 66% from the line, he just cant shoot. At all. As your star guard a lot of the shots he takes are fine. He has to take a lot of these shots to keep the defense honest.

The issue is simply that he’s an awful awful shooter. How many star guards in the league can’t shoot? Or shoot this badly? Down the stretch Russ knows he can’t shoot and as a result knows going downhill is his only option and so does the defense, making him throw up ******** at the rim and dumb passes where he’s shoulder to the shoulder at the rim with his teammates. In the playoffs where the game slows down, this inadequacy is basically a death sentence

This only works when he’s playing with someone that can mask this, like KD or 50gamesPG from this season.

sick i fell asleep last night

was streaming the game and playing MLB The Show, finished my game up and knocked right out before the 4th qrt

i missed a fire ending damn

PG absorbed Russ' self-awareness by calling that a bad shot. Did he see Dame play this series? Don't know if he didn't know how much time was on the clock or what, but he shouldn't have given him any space as the time was winding.

Dame took a step back contested 38 footer over a uy who's 6'9. It was an amazing shot..... but for people to act like it was a good shot for ANYBODY is crazy :lol:

No one plays perfect basketball but he missed 3 free throws in the 4th and got ripped

Other than that, he was great

That pick made me cringe. He did that a few times in this series. Trying to play with the ball and **** in front of guys

Soooo remember a while back after the lone Thunder win and Russ/PG were being ***** made in their presser and I said I hope Dame comes back and busts Russ’s ***, I member, and this is exactly what I was hoping it would be like.

Yeah, I’m going to have to say that a step-back 35 footer to beat the buzzer, complete the 50 piece and ice the series is actually better than anything I was hoping for :nthat: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom