• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
btheixhec6u21.jpg

Grand-Opening-Grand-Closing-710x300-crop.jpg

Just realized the last time the Sixers played the Raptors they were starting Mike Muscala (playing him 32 minutes) and Shamet with no JJ, Tobias, Mike Scott or Boban while Furkan and TJ played over 20 minutes.

Shouts out to Mo Harkless who was awful for the majority of the game and finished strong. Role players matter

Mo Harkless finished strong hitting 4 cluth throws after struggling, Aminu played great defense on Russ the final 2 possessions, Kanter grabbed EVERY key defensive rebound the last 2 minutes on 1 shoulder and CJ hit 2 BIG shots one which was to tie the game on a step back jumper with Russ in his mouth.

Curry was super solid down the stretch in key minutes

Role Players Matter!!!

Mo Harkless finished strong hitting 4 cluth throws after struggling, Aminu played great defense on Russ the final 2 possessions, Kanter grabbed EVERY key defensive rebound the last 2 minutes on 1 shoulder and CJ hit 2 BIG shots one which was to tie the game on a step back jumper with Russ in his mouth.

Curry was super solid down the stretch in key minutes

Role Players Matter!!!

And conversely, OKC role players did their jobs too. My step son Liam Schroeder player extremely well. Why he was guarding Dame is beyond me but still

Yo I had to go to bed to catch a flight to LAX headed to Oakland tomorrow but I got on my JetBlue flight first class and saw what Dame did while waiting for my flight.

Going to watch it on Sportcenter now but man Dame did the damn thing.

Shot so cold Chris Smoove had to bring back the OG splash song whoo :lol:

I'm happy he humbled Westbrook ***, but I see the Thunder making salty statements in their loss :smh:

Back
Top Bottom