• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B-ball ref has numbers slightly different from that range, I was just looking this up lol but yeah it’s not a bad shot for certain guys

Dame shot 35/84 (42%) from 30 to 40 feet this year per bball ref

Trae Young was 24/68 (35%) from the same range

Steph was 18/49 (37%) from that distance
Jesus

Now this is going too far :rofl:
C56C9C9E-0D6A-4815-A6F7-7CBCAE2E8190.jpeg
:lol:

If dame shooting a 3pt shot he makes 39% of the time is a bad shot....what do we call russ shooting any 3?

Matter fact. Since KD Left Russ has shot:

38%
39%
39%
In the playoffs. FROM THE FIELD. I’ve been told he takes good shots. Something isn’t adding up

Fam read that Dame feature from Haynes. Dame straight bleeding that ***** :lol:

Told everyone "I'm ending this **********er tomorrow"

"Stop running from this *** whooping"

And what came out of Westbrook’s mouth during a few of his post-basket outbursts was the B-word, something most players wouldn’t dismiss without an altercation.

“The way I see it, it’s basketball,” Lillard told Yahoo Sports. “I know I ain’t no b-----*** mother------; so it doesn’t bother me. If they think I am, then we can take it off the court and find out for sure.

Told that ***** to pull up

And what came out of Westbrook’s mouth during a few of his post-basket outbursts was the B-word, something most players wouldn’t dismiss without an altercation.

“The way I see it, it’s basketball,” Lillard told Yahoo Sports. “I know I ain’t no b-----*** mother------; so it doesn’t bother me. If they think I am, then we can take it off the court and find out for sure.

Told that ***** to pull up

giphy.gif

so there is no difference between shooting a 31-32 footer relatively open & a fadeaway 37 footer with a defender in your face..... all shots from 30-40 Ft are created the same?

Do you with the bottom of your heart believe that if you gave all head coaches Dame Lillard & told them to draw up a play, their go to is gonna be a 37 foot fadeaway on a DPOY candidate....

Amazing shot by Dame, under amazing difficulty hence why people are calling it one of the best buzzer beaters in history.
This is why I had issue with them just posting the stats with no context.

But you hit the nail on the head with what you typed.

Agree 100%

Back
Top Bottom