• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Bad shot"

13A42029-7CC4-45A1-BE2B-07D0FF2191D0.jpeg

PG can talk all the **** he wants about how bad of a shot it was but he should have been tighter on Dame once that clock got down to 3 seconds. Dame made a move which PG thought was gonna be his shot but he side stepped and got more than enough space to get the shot off.

The guy who's made 7/11 30+ footers in the series is clearly setting up to let off another one with the game tied (I don't think dame takes that shot down by 3 or less) willing to live with OT if it didn't fall. PG gotta take a little responsibility for not respecting it more.
I can agree with all of this but again, as others have said PG was sitting next to the Gunner of the Decade, so he shouldn't be speaking THAT into the mic.

Everyone responds how they see fit, and it is easy for me to say what he SHOULD/SHOULDN'T say in that situation but I just found that "bad shot" comment funny

"Bad shot"

13A42029-7CC4-45A1-BE2B-07D0FF2191D0.jpeg

B-ball ref has numbers slightly different from that range, I was just looking this up lol but yeah it’s not a bad shot for certain guys

Dame shot 35/84 (42%) from 30 to 40 feet this year per bball ref

Trae Young was 24/68 (35%) from the same range

Steph was 18/49 (37%) from that distance

B-ball ref has numbers slightly different from that range, I was just looking this up lol but yeah it’s not a bad shot for certain guys

:smh: - :lol:

I'm noticing that there are like 3 different stats on Dames 30+ shots lol. Doesn't matter in the end though. All of them tell similar stories.

so there is no difference between shooting a 31-32 footer relatively open & a fadeaway 37 footer with a defender in your face..... all shots from 30-40 Ft are created the same?

Do you with the bottom of your heart believe that if you gave all head coaches Dame Lillard & told them to draw up a play, their go to is gonna be a 37 foot fadeaway on a DPOY candidate....

Amazing shot by Dame, under amazing difficulty hence why people are calling it one of the best buzzer beaters in history.

man i wouldve picked up dame at half, beat me off the dribble and finish over 6'9 and a crowd. regardless, PG looking real funny in the light with that comment.

also Russy better not say another thing sideways to dame the rest of his life. ever.

Back
Top Bottom