• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stephen A saying on First Take that he's hearing there is better than a 50% chance both KD and Kawhi are going to the Clippers this summer.

Now this is going too far :rofl:
C56C9C9E-0D6A-4815-A6F7-7CBCAE2E8190.jpeg

You guys underestimate presti. He will probably flip Steven Adams for Anthony Davis

This is low key how you wave at a baby :nerd:
Just realized the last time the Sixers played the Raptors they were starting Mike Muscala (playing him 32 minutes) and Shamet with no JJ, Tobias, Mike Scott or Boban while Furkan and TJ played over 20 minutes.

And if the sixers lose the series anyway you can always go back to saying how the starting 5 barely played together and didn't have enough time to gel :nerd:
Don't want to hear the #SameTier argument with Russ and Harden ever again.

How I feel about the Celtics and Bucks :nerd:

guy avgs triple double each year past 3 years wins mvp and can't get his team out first round...
1. he is not avg triple double in the playoffs
2. i dont care you got 14 assists no business shooting 31 times especially when george is 14/20
3. its been clear for years now that KD left because of this guy
4. okc would have been way better off trading westbrook before KD left
5. please stop voting for this guy all nba hes a bum.
It's also clear KD is looking like a genius to making that move. Curious if a KD and Harden team would have worked in OKC?

sixers got some big decisions to make this summer, but IMO under no circumstance should they Max both Jimmy & Tobias... it limits them so much going forward.

I can’t stress how big of a pick up Kanter was. That’d mean we have either Meyers or Zach starting and get ate up by Adams. It’s gonna be interesting this summer to see if we keep Kanter and shop out Nurk or CJ

I can’t stress how big of a pick up Kanter was. That’d mean we have either Meyers or Zach starting and get ate up by Adams. It’s gonna be interesting this summer to see if we keep Kanter and shop out Nurk or CJ

Ehhh Jokic is going to eat Kanters food. And if he doesn’t, he’s unplayable against GSW/Hou. Just enjoy the ride

Back
Top Bottom