• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hmm only time this comes out is after a playoff series win ? im just not buying this yet

The first response to anything Bucher reports should be skepticism...

Especially when he looks like he got the Trump orange spray tan...

The messenger is bad but that's been the scuttlebutt for a while. Jimmy going to end up on the Knicks or Nets.

8ABC1AF4-AD53-4967-AB1F-9CABFA6BDBC0.png

upload_2019-4-24_13-32-57.jpeg

Can someone photoshop pg and Westbrook onto the picture below.

Can't wait to bring out the Harden slanderghini out the garage in a little over a week.

dudes have an entire group dedicated to hating anything Lakers related but get their panties in a bunch when other players/teams are mentioned. Dudes were literally praying for Russ to fail in here & Nobody else could get touched.... #SAWFT

when the Inevitable happens
ClassicKlutzyInvisiblerail-max-1mb.gif

Sixers - Raps Game 1

Saturday 8 PM :nthat:

If Denver can’t close it out, the series will return to Colorado for Game 7. In that case, the Sixers-Raptors Game 1 will start at 7:30 p.m. on TNT. If the Nuggets do end it Thursday, Sixers-Raptors will tip at 8 p.m. on TNT

Russ on pull ups this season:

104 Players took at least 3 pull ups a game

Russ was one hundred and four

Not good. Can't defend it. I don't know what happened with his mechanics. His midrange fell off a cliff. From 3-10 ft he'd been 35% over the last 3 seasons, he was at 20% this year. From 10-16 ft he'd been 42% over the last 3 seasons, was at 33% this season. I'm hoping for his sake it was just an anomaly, but I'm not optimistic.

His free throws have got to get back to his career numbers to start.

Not good. Can't defend it. I don't know what happened with his mechanics. His midrange fell off a cliff. From 3-10 ft he'd been 35% over the last 3 seasons, he was at 20% this year. From 10-16 ft he'd been 42% over the last 3 seasons, was at 33% this season. I'm hoping for his sake it was just an anomaly, but I'm not optimistic.
Lowe pod was saying kidd underwent his jumpshot awakening around the same age

Reactions: MVP
Back
Top Bottom