• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At least James Harden is getting tossed by arguably the greatest team of all time.

First Round Russy is getting tossed in series' his teams are favored in. :lol:

The only year they were arguably the greatest team ever was in 2017 and he didn't even play them that playoff run.

Man's had 10Pts, Lost by 30 + & got Uncle Phil'd in a game where the Spurs started

Gasol
Aldridge
Danny Green
Jonathan Simmons
Patty Mills

In 2017

Stop the false narratives.

Didn't happen in the First Round tho
sass2.png

Dubs going to close out the Clippers fairly easily tonight...

Feel like Utah might have one more win in them...

Not good. Can't defend it. I don't know what happened with his mechanics. His midrange fell off a cliff. From 3-10 ft he'd been 35% over the last 3 seasons, he was at 20% this year. From 10-16 ft he'd been 42% over the last 3 seasons, was at 33% this season. I'm hoping for his sake it was just an anomaly, but I'm not optimistic.

His free throws have got to get back to his career numbers to start.

Those shooting percentages from the last 3 seasons aren't anything to praise though

They were beatable in every other year of this run except 2017, including this one.

Don't waste your time, every year around this time we're told how team ABC has the warriors cards, how they have no depth, the chemistry is broken. They are definitely beatable etc etc

Playoffs happen, players don't play up to their regular season expectations, and suddenly the Warriors are Goliath again and unbeatable, unmovable monsters that everyone should be lucky to get a win off. Wash & Repeat, the warriors are only unstoppable when it's time to fire up the narratives. It worked for Bron for years, they've tried to make it work for the other guy for years (unfortunately there's empirical evidence that the Warriors aren't the only cause).

i'd bet russell doesnt put in work in the gym like he's supposed to. based on his thoughts on game tape, i bet he is one of those A.I. Tmac type dudes that just relies on his athleticism to carry him. Dude is nowhere near as good as he even was when he played with KD or his MVP year. His midrange/elbow pullup used to be so money it was automatic. and his MVP season, dude could hit from anywhere. His game has regressed in such a way, he plays like he has a brain tumor most nights. wide..wide...WIDE open layups and at the last second, make a contested pass to steven adams when he's not even in position.

No way he puts the time in during the summer on anything except his bench press and sprints.

On the real tho...what happened to MakeRussGreatAgain?

Why are there only 2 people still steering the ship? :lol: Seem like he had a whole ****ing brigade on here just a few years ago.

You mean to tell me *****s jumped ship that fast? You hate to see it
mjlol.png

He sucked to the point we all forgot about the 20-20-20 game less than a month after it happened :lol:

#SameTier and hasn't played in a conference finals w/o KD and Harden

tenor.gif

Considering Championships & winning at the highest level doesn't seem to be a huge variable for some of ya'll i could understand why some of ya'll conclude that a 2nd/3rd round dude is in a different tier from a first round dude... so if it fits your narrative cool.. But Based off everything Mrflopalot is MUCH closer to The Lillard/Russ/Kyrie tier than the Steph/KD/Kawhi/Lebron tier

James Vs Lillard in 2014 - 27/5/6 on 37/30/90
Russ Vs Lillard in 2019 - 23/9/10 on 36/32/89

Dame 2014 - 25/6/7 on 48/62/88
Dame 2019 - 33/4/6 on 46/48/85

SAME TIER

I think its still impressive what Russ does, averaging a triple double, to be that engaged in every single game crazy. However they had a great team, should of at least took Portland to 6

i'd bet russell doesnt put in work in the gym like he's supposed to. based on his thoughts on game tape, i bet he is one of those A.I. Tmac type dudes that just relies on his athleticism to carry him. Dude is nowhere near as good as he even was when he played with KD or his MVP year. His midrange/elbow pullup used to be so money it was automatic. and his MVP season, dude could hit from anywhere. His game has regressed in such a way, he plays like he has a brain tumor most nights. wide..wide...WIDE open layups and at the last second, make a contested pass to steven adams when he's not even in position.

No way he puts the time in during the summer on anything except his bench press and sprints.

being an All time athlete is a Gift & a Curse for most of those dudes... Hence Why when you get Guys who are gifted yet are students of the game like KD, Lebron, Kobe you get the results you do.

Looking like StarLord Curry, Flat Earth Kyrie and Straight Face Dame are the future of the PG. Dudes are evolution at work. Darwin would love this ****.

I don’t think Leonard will find a better fit during his prime than what he has now

Perfect compliments up and down the roster. Clear pecking order. Offensive and defensive balance and versatility and shooting. Seemingly forward thinking coach. No egos anywhere outside of Lowry but he knows his role

The weakest link long term would be lowrys exit from his prime

People are such prisoners of the moment. Yes Dame is amazing and I’d give up LeBron and every player and pick we have for the next 10 years to have him but what happens if he gets knocked out in 5 next round and then next year fails to make it past 2nd round again (like he has last few years)? Will you guys turn on him just like that? He won one series against a thunder team with playoff Russ at the drivers seat. Again, he’s great but there’s always a pendulum swing in rhetoric with things. Just last week the nuggets were horrible, now they might make it to the WCF. From busts to WCF in 4 days. Wow!

Back
Top Bottom