• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Clippers almost won game 4, I think if they win game 6, the Warriors demons might arise again and Steph, Klay, Draymond and Iggy will dream about that June day in 2016! I already hear Klay saying: If anyone before the playoffs started would have said that we have home court advantage in Game 7 (of the NBA finals) I would take that any day of the year!

The Clippers almost won game 4, I think if they win game 6, the Warriors demons might arise again and Steph, Klay, Draymond and Iggy will dream about that June day in 2016! I already hear Klay saying: If anyone before the playoffs started would have said that we have home court advantage in Game 7 (of the NBA finals) I would take that any day of the year!
Warriors almost won game 2 lol.

They'll be fine.

More worried they'll be drained for Houston.

Clippers were 35-0 this season when leading by 10+ in the fourth quarter. 36-0 after tonight. Warriors think they can just flip the switch. Durant had 45 and they still lost. They let the smallest guy on the court get 14 rebounds (Beverly)

Clippers did exactly what they needed to do. Extend this series and wear GS down...Then let Houston and Harden finish them off.

Warriors at -14.5 is a trap (at least I hope :lol: )
Shame on me for not watching a second of this series :lol: this was the one series I was 100% certain was a sweep. How you taking a game off the Warriors if you can’t guard them?

Then they go on and take 2.... both at Oracle :rofl:

GS got outplayed

Regardless of the excuses, the surprising shooting from Bev and J. Green, the W’s still can’t stop the Lou Will/Trezl pick and roll. I’m at a 6/10 on my level of worry for the god guys against the rockets. Y’all know I ride with StephVP, but I need him to be more engaged. Like freeze freeze said, Curry’s numbers were “ok” but His body language was trash. No sense of urgency and just flat out lackadaisical. Prolly why Dray tried to rally the team because the rest of the team outside of KD was sleep.

Salute to Lou Will. Son is a bucket getter! Montrezl is a problem.

I actually think having more games makes you more battle tested and on edge ready to ball out. How many times have we seen the team that comes off a 7 game series defeat a team that’s been home resting in game 1 because they’re been balling the last week? Too many for me to recount.

One game ain’t wearing any of these teams down:lol: y’all gotta stop listening to sports talk

If Klay thompson himself says he doesn't want to give the Rockets anymore rest days you think he wants to go play a game 6 and regardless of outcome will be playing game 7 or Game 1 on Sunday?

Back
Top Bottom