Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D492iA_U4AMIXjr.jpg:large

I want to say Houston has a chance but they’ve looked bad. Can’t take advantage of Bogut in PNR if Capela can only catch lobs. Maybe they can take advantage of the dubs turnovers. Defensively they are good.

Landry Shamet has gotta shoot more than four shots in 37 minutes. Shooting is the only reason that man is out there to begin with :lol:

Trez is shooting 75% from the field and averaging 20. He isn’t the rim protector you’d want but he’s going to get paid.

I’d take him over Steven Adams

Harrell is a really good finisher & can be a good option for certain teams, but he's 6'8, doesn't rebound well, doesn't protect the paint, doesn't spread the floor much & isn't a reliable free throw shooter. Under his current deal he has amazing value, but if someone decides to give him 15-20 Godbless

Why is that? Because by your tone you’re acting like I give a **** enough to lie to a sneaker forum about meeting Brendan ****ing Haywood of all people :lol:

Don’t shoot the messenger but, you don’t have a reputation for being the most reasonable guy in here :lol:

Dubs dropping two at oracle
Dont think that has happened since the cavs final a few years back

"That's what I want," said Capela, the rising star center who created headlines last season by declaring to ESPN that he believed the Rockets were better than the Warriors when they executed well. "I want to face them."

Back
Top Bottom