• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"That's what I want," said Capela, the rising star center who created headlines last season by declaring to ESPN that he believed the Rockets were better than the Warriors when they executed well. "I want to face them."

That's some slick talk for someone who couldn't catch a cold

Only hope they got is if Conley or Kemba decide they actually wanna play there.

Kemba living in Charlotte might have a better chance than Conley who admitted he didn't want to go there.

Rockets playing the Warriors in the 2nd round may be a blessing in disguise.

They are fully healthy, and well-rested while the Warriors are still at it. they might be in a better position to beat the dubs in round 2 than in the conference finals where bodies are worn down and CP3 gets injured.

Don’t shoot the messenger but, you don’t have a reputation for being the most reasonable guy in here :lol:

I have no reason to lie about random **** like that. If I said Embiid was at my table at the Hibachi spot in Philly and we were doing sake bombs all night til he said I could smash his model girlfriend then you might have reason to question me.

bruh stop acting like it aint every single player in the league doing this ****. it's comical how yall painted this narrative that only the warriors' complain and then just ran with it.

please, tell me a team that doesn't argue calls.

name a player who argues calls and gets more leeway from the refs than draymond?

Sneaky athletic, can run a lil bit of point. Just needs to put on some muscle and work on the defensive end

I knew about the PG stuff from witchita state and I dont' think he's sneaky athletic, he's an athlete,

but the defense he's playing this series against steph curry has been insanely good. Like this would be exceptional stuff for a vet, let alone a rook.

They switched him to steph full time from game 4 on, and steph is 10/29 overall since that point. Steph is steph so he's prone to go off soon, but shamet's played him well.

I knew about the PG stuff from witchita state and I dont' think he's sneaky athletic, he's an athlete,

but the defense he's playing this series against steph curry has been insanely good. Like this would be exceptional stuff for a vet, let alone a rook.
I said sneaky since thats not the 1st thing you would think about when you describe him. I've seen him do a 360 tomahawk (pregame layup line) WITH EASE. He was showing some flashes as a defender before the trade and i think Bev and Doc has definitely taught him more on that side

Back
Top Bottom