• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMH at the Warriors for losing and instantly sending a bunch of irrational hot takes into the atmosphere.

But i got it Steph curry ain't that good, the bench is washed, KD isn't the best player in the league, they have horrible chemistry... etc etc

I just want this energy kept when the dust settles, I don't wanna here the How was player A supposed to win.. it's unfair.

I said sneaky since thats not the 1st thing you would think about when you describe him. I've seen him do a 360 tomahawk (pregame layup line) WITH EASE. He was showing some flashes as a defender before the trade and i think Bev and Doc has definitely taught him more on that side

Buddy an athlete and can guard :lol: that's why the JJ headick comparisons kind of don't make as much sense to me as they use to.

Buddy an athlete and can guard :lol: that's why the JJ headick comparisons kind of don't make as much sense to me as they use to.
I mean I get it since both shooters who can handle a bit but shouldnt be primary ballhandlers. He never really showcased his athleticism since he was hurt a lot in college

A more athletic JJ is a damn good player in this league

I knew about the PG stuff from witchita state and I dont' think he's sneaky athletic, he's an athlete,

but the defense he's playing this series against steph curry has been insanely good. Like this would be exceptional stuff for a vet, let alone a rook.

They switched him to steph full time from game 4 on, and steph is 10/29 overall since that point. Steph is steph so he's prone to go off soon, but shamet's played him well.

Ball denial been A1. He’s getting away with a lot of holding tho and impeding movement. Man hugged KD on a screen and was bewildered it was called :lol:. He Strapping for sure tho.

0DD00915-C6D4-4ED9-8E9A-E10E56BC595C.jpeg

:nerd: #Trusttheprocess

Peak barbershop talk when talking about a pecking order with 2 all time great players

Right :lol:

For the past 3 years in here...I've seen the same people who are praying the team breaks up have a fight with themselves about who the "man" is on the team. When it's time to hate "Beta Boy", they prop Steph up. When it's time to hate on Steph they prop KD up. When they're both on...it's right back to "it's not fair".

Seriously...go look at last years thread during the Rockets series. 85% of this thread was ****ting on KD and blaming him for facing elimination. Then 2 weeks later...they're back to KD "carrying" Steph :lol:.

The Barber Shop LOVES doing this with teammates. If KD and Kyrie do hookup...watch how fans start pitting them against each other when **** goes left. They did the same **** w/ KD and Westbrook long before the split.

Last edited:
KD is the Warriors best player, but it is interesting that when Steph spazzes out they usually crush teams, whereas a lot of KD’s big scoring games for them have been close or Ls

I like steph but over the years he's been racking up a lot of those Bron like games, where the numbers look great but he sometimes goes on long stretches during the game where he doesn't seem to be having much of an impact.

Right :lol:

For the past 3 years in here...I've seen the same people who are praying the team breaks up have a fight with themselves about who the "man" is on the team. When it's time to hate "Beta Boy", they prop Steph up. When it's time to hate on Steph they prop KD up. When they're both on...it's right back to "it's not fair".

Seriously...go look at last years thread during the Rockets serious. 85% of this thread was ****ting on KD and blaming him for facing elimination. Then 2 weeks later...they're back to KD "carrying" Steph :lol:.

The Barber Shop LOVES doing this with teammates. If KD and Kyrie do hookup...watch how fans start pitting them against each other when **** goes left. They did the same **** w/ KD and Westbrook long before the split.

Big ol facts

Back
Top Bottom