• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nuggets l! Yeah dat dummie :smokin
Blazers doing the lords words. Bye bye Russ. “Playoff P” :rofl:

Though night at the barbershop. “Dirk Gasol” & “Canadian Clarkson” showing out. Chuckbrook, BGH13 sent home. Yikes Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius @tyisny @MVP

B9AE7834-64ED-47EB-8669-A9D0C03A618E.gif
BDD05F14-4829-43B3-BFF5-A254448E38E3.gif

I love it :smokin

None of those opposing teams are my team. :lol:

I got no dog in any of these fights. Just wanna see Giannis in the finals.

Enjoying the Warriors/Steph revenge tour struggle in the first rd. :pimp:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: This is the CLASSIC response folks have when they are hella peeved but don’t want to admit such. Anytime a dude has to resort to “I’m pape’d up and have a loving family that I get to come home to and wake up with no matter how I perform at work and that means more than anything to me” = A man who has HAD IT. Sad stuff.
Little Bron

Sure fire way to know someone is PISSED they repeat themselves numerous times. Dude keeps saying "who I am" and "wake up blessed" over and over.

That man turned into an anti hero, fan favorite, fake underdog, fake mvp that the media was afraid to really criticize since KD left. The layers are being peeled on the thin layer he insulated himself with.

It’s lay bare for all to see who Russ really is as a basketball player now.

Hall of fame, top 10 pg. Highly flawed, ultra selfish basketball player. There’s a reason his peers voted him “most overrated”. That wasn’t us...it was his peers.

Can someone please tell me what Rustle excels at??? As I and other members have said before, he will have gaudy stats but not only will he have nothing to show for them but no one will have any moments/skills to remember him by.

And there goes the fools gold first quarter lead.

Struggle basketball no defense with a dose of dumb mid Rangers coming

Yea man hopefully the refs call it somewhat fair in the 2nd half. Guess they gotta keep Spurs in it.

See that play, THAT is youth, that is the "succumb to the pressure" I was talking about. How do you let that happen if you're Denver

Can someone please tell me what Rustle excels at??? As I and other members have said before, he will have gaudy stats but not only will he have nothing to show for them but no one will have any moments/skills to remember him by.
Dude has the gifts to be a good old school PG, but continues to try and be a new school PG when he can't shoot.

Wow. "Well he lead the league in assists so he must be a better passer" These are our most popular basketball commentators.

Back
Top Bottom