• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man boo to that. People are talking basketball like he's been doing the whole time till he was eliminated then here comes Russ "my kids, my family etc. "

I’m all for telling people to go back to their regular lives but you can’t do that after you told him you’ve been busting his A for years and then you were rocking a baby to sleep

#nevermymvp

Dame didn’t even just bust Russ’ ***, he humiliated him. I’ve known Russ was a fraud since the first triple double season but now the media is finally starting to catch on. His decline is gonna be precipitous. I honestly don’t know how people can defend this guy :lol:

@MVP and other Lightskin Lil Bron defenders -Real rap, what can you say or do you see as a positive in Rustle’s game? Outside of being athletic and an elite scowler, how does he contribute to winning basketball? What does he really do well?

Dame told him to pull the **** up and Russ went ghost like a coward talking about money and fam

After calling him a ***** saying he been busting that *** for years.

In public magazine article

Basically put him on the summer jam screen

Last edited:
Lmaooo at the "media" protecting Russ as if people haven't been throwing the same shots at him since KD was on the team. Again Prisoners of the moment, Russ got outplayed in the series & people are trying to reduce his whole entire career.

Not reducing his career it just gives you the real perspective of it. Not a very good PG. dude balls outta control in a bad way.

Rather watch gsw v lac go to gm 7

200.gif

^

Such an underrated Disney movie.

I still randomly say, "Use your hips, use your hips" to this day.

Lmaooo at the "media" protecting Russ as if people haven't been throwing the same shots at him since KD was on the team. Again Prisoners of the moment, Russ got outplayed in the series & people are trying to reduce his whole entire career.

That man turned into an anti hero, fan favorite, fake underdog, fake mvp that the media was afraid to really criticize since KD left. The layers are being peeled on the thin layer he insulated himself with.

It’s lay bare for all to see who Russ really is as a basketball player now.

Hall of fame, top 10 pg. Highly flawed, ultra selfish basketball player. There’s a reason his peers voted him “most overrated”. That wasn’t us...it was his peers.

Back
Top Bottom