• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My main thing is who's gonna Guard Brooke? I'm assuming Horford has to guard Giannis, Lopez could feast with Morris guarding him.

Once again it bears repeating, like every elimination game at home the Clippers have played in the playoffs since Elton Brand and Sam Cassell were in uniform, will the quiet and uninspired CLIPPERS FANS finally bring it big-time tonight and actually give their team some sort of edge?? They are 0-2 at home vs GSW. The Warriors should be the ones down 2-3 had the Clips won at least 1 at home!

I remember when CP3 basically begged the Clippers fans to show up for game 7 against the Rockets a few years ago. But the fans never showed up the way fans for a game 7 should show up and Hou essentially ended CP3 and Lob City.

The thing about this specific series is Lakers fans are also Warriors fans so they’ll probably pack the house tonight since they live in the city.

Got to take a pic with the Legend last night
:pimp:
C8273585-8710-40CE-B039-3CF56D6422C7.jpeg

JG the god :pimp: he’s one of the good guys. Clips fan!

Baynes I think sprained his ankle too

If you’re going to concede anything, it’s López posting up

Yea i imagine they just gotta live with that, but my issue with Horford guarding Giannis is that it's easy for him to get into foul trouble, and Horford is arguably as important to them winning as Kyrie (He controls so much of that Defense).

Yea i imagine they just gotta live with that, but my issue with Horford guarding Giannis is that it's easy for him to get into foul trouble, and Horford is arguably as important to them winning as Kyrie (He controls so much of that Defense).
Boston def hinges on horford

Did Tatum guard Giannis at all last year?

Also if mirotic catches fire....

Ahhh gotcha, thanks. Yea I really didn’t know :lol: not tryna troll

Thought he was from Aerosmith or something

He’s West Coast based and goes to mostly West games, so it makes sense you wouldn’t know him. But they’ve occasionally talked about him on National TV broadcasts.

The thing about this specific series is Lakers fans are also Warriors fans so they’ll probably pack the house tonight since they live in the city.

Clipper fans are just California based ALA's, they don't have real passion for the team itself.

They want some emotion out the fans for an elimination game, just play Laker clips during timeouts then they'll care :pimp:

Also, it won’t be damning, but MIL absolutely should win the series. Don’t care that Boston swept a short handed Indy

Giannis would receive a medium bag of slander

Just throwing it out there

Did cameras exist the last time the Lakers made the ‘offs?

Clippers have existed for 50 years and haven't even made a conference finals :lol:

Clippers' attendance this year was the worst it's been in almost a decade.

The world has existed the last 6 years and the Lakers are literally the worst franchise in that timespan.

They haven't but get them jokes off, it's all you got with those historical franchise first round victories.
Clippers historically are the worst franchise in NBA history, all this time being around only to do nothing with it.

Back
Top Bottom