Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got to take a pic with the Legend last night
:pimp:
C8273585-8710-40CE-B039-3CF56D6422C7.jpeg

Dude is legendary, spoke to him on the phone once.. didn't think you could be cool over the phone but he nailed it.

Do you really not know? If not, that’s NBA super fan Jimmy Goldstein. He basically goes to an NBA game every night during the season and playoffs. Always sits courtside.

Think he’s a rich record company exec or something like that.

so basically an old white version of drake?

I know this probably sounds funny coming from me but let's give the clippers some credit. They've won two games in the first round of the playoffs

Going to monitor the fact that the bucks allow a lot of above the break attempted 3’s and don’t allow many corner 3’s

Irving’s above the break 3 point shooting from for the regular season is exceptional, while not really caring to take corner 3’s

We not worried about a guy putting up 22 on 35% in 3/4 games >D

Yep. Marc has owned Embiid in their matchups.

Just read about how he's only scoring 16 points per 100 possessions when defended by Marc. I honestly think Toronto got him just for this matchup :lol:

37.4 points per 100 possessions over the last two seasons for Embiid vs the league

I coulda swore I remember sixer fans talking about how embiid always dominates gasol but not Jonas. I just took it as fact and was confused why Toronto made that move. Legit surprised to see gasol butt naked on the couch with no mortgage in embiid's head

Do you really not know? If not, that’s NBA super fan Jimmy Goldstein. He basically goes to an NBA game every night during the season and playoffs. Always sits courtside.

Think he’s a rich record company exec or something like that.

His source of income has never been disclosed.

Some speculate he made his money in LA real estate. Definitely not music tho.

can't blame the Rockets for leaving Houston and waiting in the bay......who the hell wants to actually stay in Houston with that heat and humidity and mosquitos. 85 degrees and rainy is nasty af
Facts I hate it here, plus ain’t much do here compared to what’s in the bay if I’m assuming the bay is poppin.

can't blame the Rockets for leaving Houston and waiting in the bay......who the hell wants to actually stay in Houston with that heat and humidity and mosquitos. 85 degrees and rainy is nasty af

I feel like this is happening in a lot of cities. Northeast in the summer been feeling like Florida the past few years as far as heat and humidity goes. It's gross.

We don't mean any disrespect LAC, but we're discounting any chance of you winning this series

Imagine a world where the Clippers beat them both now

We don't mean any disrespect LAC, but we're discounting any chance of you winning this series

Imagine a world where the Clippers beat them both now

I get it, but it was kind of funny to me that as soon as Rockets wrapped up their series, the basketball world immediately started talking about the GSW-HOU second round series as if the Dubs already won too.

Who Sweet Lou going to humble tonight??? Klay, KD, Draymond, Steph....exposed....they all got LIT TFU

**true player on and OFF the court :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom