• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is shotsrangout shotsrangout hands he posted this in the NT FOOD THREAD A FEW WEEKS BACK.

He said he allergic all thighs lotion. When you do see him DONT!!! give him a dap just a head nod and keep it moving. That boy a savage under his sheets.
D2198AC0-25A0-463A-96A5-398FB70E4554.jpeg

#STAYBLACK
What kind of socks are those? Never seen them before.

A couple of the earlier plays were definitely fouls but that last one was all Harden trying to sell it...must have thought the crying all game would finally pay off in the end :lol:

I've stayed outa the nba threads all year for first time in years cause I'm goofy and didnt wanna jinx the deer but I gotta reverse that **** now :lol:. I'm back lol

Here’s the thing

If guys are that close to where they can invade your landing space 27 feet you probably shouldn’t be taking an obscene amount of shots with defenders that close

He’s getting fouled and they should be called but you’re going to run into a crew in the postseason that doesn’t see it like that and you’re going to go 10/29 because of it

I’ve been sitting and marinating on this for awhile

I hate step back 3’s. I can’t stand them. It’s an incredibly tough shot to live off of. So many times I wish harden would drive, create, use the midrange etc instead of settling for a step back 3

More than anything I hate how relatively reliant harden’s 3s have become on it. It’s such a tough shot that it’s not created a culture of hunting for fouls while shooting them because of how unlikely the ball will go in (doesn’t mean it’s not a foul though, a lot of them are)

But it’s a recipe for disaster come playoff time. Harden’s too good has too much sauce to spam these stepbacks. It’s a great weapon to have but you shouldn’t be taking 10 step back contested 3’s in a playoff game

Go watch an open gym session with humans 25 and under. It would make you throw up

Back
Top Bottom