Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dont move the goal posts.
the point is...
gsw won game 1.
it was a horribly officiated game,especially for the rockets
in the end, its only game and its gonna be a long series

"especially for the rockets"...yet somehow it's warriors' fans are the ones who engage in "athletic/fanatic trump'istic' thought processes"?

watch the game. watch where capela/gordon/harden/house land when a GSW shoots...it goes both way. but no, you don't see it because you're a rockets' fan. i understand

One thing I’ve always wondered about Rockets fans...are you guys disgusted and annoyed by your best player constantly manipulating the rules to draw fouls all game every game?

I ask this because I know when Embiid goes into his stretches of doing this instead of just playing real basketball it annoys the hell out of me.

i admire how much you hate harden, truly

And I pity you for being a fan :lol:. Answer the question tho >D

In my eyes, thats what CP3 did when folded like a lawn chair trying to sell the contact. Harden on that last shot had his momentum going forward when he started the shot and unfortunately for the defender he is allowed any space in front of him until his feet hit the ground.

BTW I'm not trying to cape for Harden here! I have been in this thread throughout the season calling out James when he exaggerates contact by contorting his body in air or falls back after landing and gets the call. But if you go back and watch the missed calls from tonights game, he was actually having his landing space completely taken away.

The 1st and 3rd aren't fouls. 2nd one needs a better angle. He's drifting 3 feet forward into the defender's space

"especially for the rockets"...yet somehow it's warriors' fans are the ones who engage in "athletic/fanatic trump'istic' thought processes"?

watch the game. watch where capela/gordon/harden/house land when a GSW shoots...it goes both way. but no, you don't see it because you're a rockets' fan. i understand
i'm not a rockets fan or gsw fan. i watched the game as a fan and regardless of the outcome it was blatantly obvious that the majority of the bad calls went against the rockets. had it been that gsw got the majority of the bad calls, i would have said so.

dont be a sore winner. gsw is up 1-0. thats all that matters

i dont come in here to insult you or anyone else. but to make the case that gsw got a raw deal from the refs in that game is just plain silly

Harden's body crumples in mid air without contact. He did it at the end once again. It's the same garbage *** **** that he did in the game winner to try and draw a foul against GSW in January.

Refs should have called at least one "Landing Space" foul against Klay Thompson but
NO REMORSE.

01IMG_5677.jpg

02IMG_5676.jpg

03IMG_5674.PNG
04IMG_5673.jpg
05IMG_5672.PNG
CB22AAC2-09F6-48F8-8ED6-BE26661CBD07.jpeg

Harden3.jpeg

YOU CAN'T DIGNIFY THIS. FOH.

i'm not a rockets fan or gsw fan. i watched the game as a fan and regardless of the outcome it was blatantly obvious that the majority of the bad calls went against the rockets. had it been that gsw got the majority of the bad calls, i would have said so.

dont be a sore winner. gsw is up 1-0. thats all that matters

i dont come in here to insult you or anyone else. but to make the case that gsw got a raw deal from the refs in that game is just plain silly

Who’s making it seem that GSW got a raw deal from the refs? Like forreal please find someone on here who is insinuating that the refs jobbed the warriors and I’ll stop. I could be up in arms about the soft 5th foul they gave steph despite a clean strip of cp3 that put him on the ft line but you know what not worth the time.

I’m not being a “sore winner,” i think being a sore winner would be gloating about game 1 or saying houston’s out of it. I would say that there’s a great deal of “sore losing” going on. The amount of complaining about “landing space” would have you thinking that this was a game 7

Harden's body crumples in mid air without contact. He did it at the end once again. It's the same garbage *** **** that he did in the game winner to try and draw a foul against GSW in January.

Refs should have called at least one "Landing Space" foul against Klay Thompson but
NO REMORSE.

01IMG_5677.jpg

02IMG_5676.jpg

03IMG_5674.PNG
04IMG_5673.jpg
05IMG_5672.PNG

Harden3.jpeg

respect.
harden is one of the kings of unnatural basketball movements in attempt to draw fouls.

but a foul is a foul

Who’s making it seem that GSW got a raw deal from the refs? Like forreal please find someone on here who is insinuating that the refs jobbed the warriors and I’ll stop. I could be up in arms about the soft 5th foul they gave steph despite a clean strip of cp3 that put him on the ft line but you know what not worth the time.

I’m not being a “sore winner,” i think being a sore winner would be gloating about game 1 or saying houston’s out of it. I would say that there’s a great deal of “sore losing” going on. The amount of complaining about “landing space” would have you thinking that this was a game 7
if you werent trying to change the narrative that the rockets got screwed by the refs, why did you post a pic of curry being fouled after i stated that the refs missed so many of the calls?

make no mistake, the rockets lost primarily because they didnt shoot well and harden played like a pooh butt. but that doesnt mean that they didnt get the short end of the stick with the calls. that is true as well. it should be true for anyone that actually watched the game

my beef is with the refs and the inconsistency with the call. not houston or gsw.

NO REMORSE.

01IMG_5677.jpg

02IMG_5676.jpg

03IMG_5674.PNG
04IMG_5673.jpg
05IMG_5672.PNG

Harden3.jpeg

Lmfao at these pics . This dude a damn fool hahahahah. But ..that video up there of Klay and harden jumping look like a foul to me all 3

Refs missed calls tonight, but the play with Green was not a foul. Harden jumped forward onto Draymond. If you look closely, Draymond lands in the same space he leaped from. Yes there were a few blown calls, but Harden usually gets the benefit of the doubt. So don't think you can get away with those parlor tricks in playoff officiating.

so by that logic why even play the series since it's a foregone conclusion that the warriors will win? i mean where was this same energy and type of thinking when houston lost game 1 last year despite being the 1 seed?

Or is it just a new excuse for when houston loses, “welp they were supposed to lose games 1,2,5, and 7”??
It's fine. Dudes finna be sweet when warriors face milkwaukee or Toronto in finals with no home court. They'll be sour again when they take one of them home games and take home court advantage again. Ol reverse sour patch kids face head ***.

At this point it's pointless to even close in or contest a shot. 1% chance of blocking it and a high chance of getting flopped on.

It's hilarious that a large portion of harden's game is built on ref deception and manufacturing calls, yet now it's unfair all of a sudden :smh: :lol:

The Lakers used to play like that under the basket. Arms straight up in the air crowding the defender but giving no appearance of a foul.

Last edited:

NO REMORSE.

01IMG_5677.jpg

02IMG_5676.jpg

03IMG_5674.PNG
04IMG_5673.jpg
05IMG_5672.PNG

Harden3.jpeg

Further proves the refs are trash and pick and choose what they want to call.

Proving that he's the best player in the East without a doubt. Thought that coming into the season and even more sure of that now

Folks can still take Embiid or Giannis but I'll take proven all around excellence in the regular and postseason over them any day of the week

D5Nu8cnUYAADiwX.jpg

Nobody wants to see the refs influence the outcome of any game.

At the same time the refs are obligated to call fouls.

When they admit that they’ve failed at their only job, the adjustment is theirs to make, Harden is well within the rules.

At what point do the refs not miss calls? because there are several plays per game where they could call Harden for pushoffs or hooking the defenders arm forcing contact... there were literally four times today when he clearly did it, but they were either non calls or fouls on the defender.

to top it off look at the way him & CP3 are turning their bodies after shooting trying to force a call after, the refs can tell when your trying to game the system instead of genuinely getting fouled. There not giving you those bull**** calls in important series against other superstar players.

This is the guy the refs are supposed to give the benefit of the doubt........ you don't think these calls going in his favor/non called don't get brought up to them? you don't think this is on the back of their minds when having to make split second decisions. The playoffs FOREVER now has been known to be a place where refs allow things to get much more physical (Check Tucker/Gordon defense on "denying" KD yesterday). Now suddenly it's a conspiracy because Harden took 14 FTA :lol:

At what point do the refs not miss calls? because there are several plays per game where they could call Harden for pushoffs or hooking the defenders arm forcing contact... there were literally four times today when he clearly did it, but they were either non calls or fouls on the defender.

to top it off look at the way him & CP3 are turning their bodies after shooting trying to force a call after, the refs can tell when your trying to game the system instead of genuinely getting fouled. There not giving you those bull**** calls in important series against other superstar players.

This is the guy the refs are supposed to give the benefit of the doubt........ you don't think these calls going in his favor/non called don't get brought up to them? you don't think this is on the back of their minds when having to make split second decisions. The playoffs FOREVER now has been known to be a place where refs allow things to get much more physical (Check Tucker/Gordon defense on "denying" KD yesterday). Now suddenly it's a conspiracy because Harden took 14 FTA :lol:
you had it all up until you said the playoffs is where the ref allow more stuff. What was the 1st round then? The non playoff round because if you watch the Utah series he got those calls. You can’t change the way it’s going to be called all the 1st round of the series then not in the next. Yes the final play was not a foul but the 1st half Klay should of fouled out

In my eyes, thats what CP3 did when folded like a lawn chair trying to sell the contact. Harden on that last shot had his momentum going forward when he started the shot and unfortunately for the defender he is allowed any space in front of him until his feet hit the ground.

BTW I'm not trying to cape for Harden here! I have been in this thread throughout the season calling out James when he exaggerates contact by contorting his body in air or falls back after landing and gets the call. But if you go back and watch the missed calls from tonights game, he was actually having his landing space completely taken away.

I've watched these plays like 20 times in a row. And I can't help but feel like if it wasn't Harden the call would've been given, he has a reputation of flopping and banking on calls from the refs we all know it.
But on those 3 shot attempts his landing space was completely taken away. No difference in those closeouts than what Zaza did to kawhi.

Back
Top Bottom