• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Think it is mainly reputation based. Cousins gets T'd up for stuff 250 other players in the league can do and not get called. Harden has cried wolf too many times. Playoffs should be about heart, not guile. Always been that way. I think if he just drove and sought contact he'd get most of those whistled for him. Really can't reward someone for flopping on a stepback three though.:lol:
Technicals =/= players getting fouled for me. Those are obvious fouls. Not even "manipulating the game" or whatever people like to call it. He's not being allowed to land as a shooter, or being hit in the hand/body. Those are fouls. Y'all are letting hate for playing style cloud your judgment on a few obvious missed foul calls.

Technicals =/= players getting fouled for me. Those are obvious fouls. Not even "manipulating the game" or whatever people like to call it. He's not being allowed to land as a shooter, or being hit in the hand/body. Those are fouls. Y'all are letting hate for playing style cloud your judgment on a few obvious missed foul calls.

I agree with some of them, bro. So how do you contest Harden's shot then? When he kicks out and lands 3 inches further than where his shot started?

I agree with some of them, bro. So how do you contest Harden's shot then? When he kicks out and lands 3 inches further than where his shot started?
I'm specifically talking about those 3 plays with Klay guarding him. He either hit him in the body or didn't let him come down on each of those. If he's jumping forward, then don't call it. I think that they blew a few of those calls, though. I really think that James has to not rely on those stepback 3s this series.

The one where Draymond was guarding him definitely was not a foul. I think those Klay ones were though.

Really tough thing to have to rely on when playing Golden State.

NBA gotta move the 3 point line back. Or bring back NBA Jam TE hot spots.

Sh*t gotta look something like this :lol:

nba-courts-02.jpg

of course hes gonna play tonight but what the **** is up with this team and GAS lol **** is becoming a joke anymore.. all season long

of course hes gonna play tonight but what the **** is up with this team and GAS lol **** is becoming a joke anymore.. all season long

Do you know what gastroenteritis is? that’s an infection of your intestines. It’s not just simple gas.

Do you know what gastroenteritis is? that’s an infection of your intestines. It’s not just simple gas.
GAS as being sarcastic.. yes i know what it is still dont make a difference. We are the only team in the league that has this problem all season long

the ****ing sixers players missed at least 15 games cause of it this season alone

and here it is as well in the playoffs

GAS as being sarcastic.. yes i know what it is still dont make a difference. We are the only team in the league that has this problem all season long

the ****ing sixers players missed at least 15 games cause of it this season alone

and here it is as well in the playoffs

I feel you. It must be frustrating, but they’re human bro. They clearly passing it to each other though :rofl:

This is my point when people are blaming the refs.. At the end of the game, in a must have shot.... Harden instead of trying to make the shot, contorts his body on the way down to try & draw a foul. WITH THE GAME ON THE LINE

So if your officiating the game in real time do you know how hard it is to try & make the correct call? (especially when the defender is Klay, who has a rep of a good defender). Yes some calls were missed, just like every single game in the NBA. But people trying to put that loss on the refs just can't fly. Those aren't clear fouls to call when you know the same player is actively looking to trick refs into calling them.

and again i don't hear these same people asking for reviews on the plays where Harden is clearly pushing his defender with the forearm to get space or when he's initiating a full arm bar & drawing fouls on the defender. Some calls were missed in his direction and he still got a bunch of BS calls.

I would hope any good jump shooter would end up closer to the basket upon landing compared to where they started.

Contest thru the shooting hand and don't land directly under them.

Imo

Realistically.
Harden is allowed to step back travel to create space.
Flail and flop. Create offensive contact for fouls.
Kick his feet out.

He’s taken damn near 200 more free throws than the next man in the league.

Need not hear the crying.

Wild corny of him to say he just want a fair chance.

Refs change the way games are called all the damn time. Even between games in the same series, the way stuff is call can change dramatically. Even within quarters the refs tend to change the way the call the game. You could see it in game 1. They were letting a ton go both ways early in the quarters then started to tighten up toward the end.

Players have to adjust. End of story. Doing the same thing 6 times (or whatever the hell the count was) then expecting the refs to call it differently and not adjust is dumb.

Who gives a **** about how things were called in the regular season. The NBA has historically allowed teams to play more physical in the playoffs and players adjust.

And before you respond and say they need to call it consistently, they did. They consistently didnt call that in either team. Adjust and move on and stop expecting the refs to bail you out on one of the worst shots in all of basketball
you heated cussing trying to prove your point. Did I say the refs cost them the game. The game was there for them to take and the rockets didn’t and the Warriors won so calm down. All I said was every one of those Shots Klay contested were by rule a foul. It’s not hard. Yes harden flop that last shot and it was not a foul. Being physical is different then literally jumping into the guy on his jump shot.

Last edited:
The shots on Klay are midair collisions because harden is jumping forward. If he went straight up Klay wouldn't end up in his landing space

Back
Top Bottom