• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Proving that he's the best player in the East without a doubt. Thought that coming into the season and even more sure of that now

Folks can still take Embiid or Giannis but I'll take proven all around excellence in the regular and postseason over them any day of the week

D5Nu8cnUYAADiwX.jpg

I understand that Kawhi is competitive but given Siakam’s emergence and the fact he dragged Point Guard Eddie Curry to what will likely be a Finals appearance, why would he go back out West? He could be the new East LeBron if Thr Raptors Front Office is reasonably competent.

I understand that Kawhi is competitive but given Siakam’s emergence and the fact he dragged Point Guard Eddie Curry to what will likely be a Finals appearance, why would he go back out West? He could be the new East LeBron if Thr Raptors Front Office is reasonably competent.

Yea it doesn't really make sense for him to leave basketball wise. Unless he's teaming up with a proven 3x champ or someone like that he may as well stay put

Sheesh :smh:

I Philly loses tonight issa wrap. Expect Brown to get fired within a couple weeks.

You’ve had some really dumb logic regarding this series. The Sixers have to win one game at Toronto in order to win this series. Losing the first two games at Toronto does not make this series a wrap.

If the Sixers do lose in 4-5 games then I’d bet on Brett Brown getting canned though.

Why wouldn’t you want Brett brown canned though

Dude is buns

Trust me, he makes zero in-game adjustments and his rotations are questionable at best. It’s just a matter of who we’d be replacing him with. From what I heard a month ago it would be Monty Williams. But now that the Lakers have been wining and dining him the past couple weeks idk what’s going to happen.

This is my point when people are blaming the refs.. At the end of the game, in a must have shot.... Harden instead of trying to make the shot, contorts his body on the way down to try & draw a foul. WITH THE GAME ON THE LINE

So if your officiating the game in real time do you know how hard it is to try & make the correct call? (especially when the defender is Klay, who has a rep of a good defender). Yes some calls were missed, just like every single game in the NBA. But people trying to put that loss on the refs just can't fly. Those aren't clear fouls to call when you know the same player is actively looking to trick refs into calling them.

and again i don't hear these same people asking for reviews on the plays where Harden is clearly pushing his defender with the forearm to get space or when he's initiating a full arm bar & drawing fouls on the defender. Some calls were missed in his direction and he still got a bunch of BS calls.

Look at harden shoot 3s here. He doesn't end up on the ground not once and somehow manages to avoid any lower body contact. Now he falls down damn near every time he shoots. He's also attacking the rim every trip down and not settling

Nah, ya'll making too much sense. :lol:

Pascal Siakam is so damn good. I’m eating my words, i laughed when people compared him to draymond but damn i was wrong. Dude is skilled with the ball in his hands, is capable of creating his own shot if necessary, hits that drive and kick 3, and can play near/under the basket. Add to that the fact that he plays with a motor like pat bev/draymond. **** Toronto came up

Pascal Siakam is so damn good. I’m eating my words, i laughed when people compared him to draymond but damn i was wrong. Dude is skilled with the ball in his hands, is capable of creating his own shot if necessary, hits that drive and kick 3, and can play near/under the basket. Add to that the fact that he plays with a motor like pat bev/draymond. **** Toronto came up

Agreed. He’s a special player and will be an All Star by next year.

You’ve had some really dumb logic regarding this series. The Sixers have to win one game at Toronto in order to win this series. Losing the first two games at Toronto does not make this series a wrap.

If the Sixers do lose in 4-5 games then I’d bet on Brett Brown getting canned though.

Its not dumb logic at all. If Philly's down 0-2, youre telling me they can win 4 of the next 5 against Toronto?
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom