• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dame always a class act. He deserves more publicity from the networks but it ain't happening cause he in Portland.

Dame probably don't even care about all that tho.

Dude is exactly who the Lakers need to resurrect that franchise. But that ain't happening either.

Dame always a class act. He deserves more publicity from the networks but it ain't happening cause he in Portland.

Dame probably don't even care about all that tho.

Dude is exactly who the Lakers need to resurrect that franchise. But that ain't happening either.

Dame doesn’t deserve a franchise in shambles with high toxicity levels

Pascal Siakam is so damn good. I’m eating my words, i laughed when people compared him to draymond but damn i was wrong. Dude is skilled with the ball in his hands, is capable of creating his own shot if necessary, hits that drive and kick 3, and can play near/under the basket. Add to that the fact that he plays with a motor like pat bev/draymond. **** Toronto came up

Yeah I was skeptical too, even as a Raptors fan, when word about the strides he made during last summer. Now he continues killing it in the post-season, on the trajectory for MIP/All-Star.

That's a bad example cuz Clint actually does move forward. He jumps from inside the 3 point line and landed on the line. If Durant flopped and fell on the ground it would LOOK worse but Durant was focused on making the shot.

The funny thing about Harden he takes those step back 3's so naturally the defender has to move forward to contest it then he'll kick out and fall to the floor like Ric Flair.

tenor.gif

So where is the example of a bad closeout?

He is saying you should close out to the side of the defender instead of in front of him.

I honestly think that was part of the reason the Jazz were playing him so weird and to the side. Not only to get him off the three point line, but also get rid of the urge to contest in front of harden and worry about him kicking his legs out and getting a foul called

It was a foul, however Curry and Durant got fouled a TON also driving to the basket, PJ got away with bumping and pushing KD SOOO many times I was like HOT ***** yall wild with this.
It wasn't getting called on both sides. I have zero problem with the officiating because at least it was consistent. There were defenders in Hardens, and CP3's landing space that could've been called for fouls, and Houston defenders did the same to Steph and KD on a few shot attempts as well. The very last play was harden going out his way trying to get a call because he felt like he deserved it after not getting them all game and I'm glad they didn't call that one because it was a flop. That's on him he should've been trying to make the shot seeing how the game had been officiated to that point.

Back
Top Bottom