• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eye would like to think the best athletes in the world could execute a closeout without fouling the majority of the time.

I'm curious on your thoughts on the closeout here. In real time to me it looked like he closed out to the side but even then, CP3 contorted his body to initiate contact. This was one of the plays everyone was saying is a foul, but I think it's a good closeout

I'm curious on your thoughts on the closeout here. In real time to me it looked like he closed out to the side but even then, CP3 contorted his body to initiate contact. This was one of the plays everyone was saying is a foul, but I think it's a good closeout

NO FOUL

CD6DA4C4-084B-4F17-88DF-D5F73EAA8A15.jpeg

Hypothetically speaking, if the Rockets leg dropped on 8 threes, but instead shot them not looking for a foul they might win the game. They can beat the warriors but the way game 1 went down ain’t it. Yeah Klay was hacking but it takes perfect basketball to beat the champs.

I'm heading to the Toronto/ Sixers game tonight and even though I'm excited to watch it. I don't expect to win tonight. Too many things we need to change in order to compete and that's on Brown.
  • Have Simmons guard KL full time. He's best equipped (physically) to guard him as Kawhi ate Butler and Harris alive.
    • Have Butler guard Lowry
    • I'd rather Embiid guard Siakim and Harris guard Gasol. Siakim torched Harris in the post and Gasol is more of a perimiter offensive player at this stage. This will allow Embiid to help more on defence as Siakim is less of a threat from the 3 than Gasol.
  • Force Kawhi to guard the off-ball person.
    • I remember a couple of years back, Kawhi was so good defensively that the person he was guarding would try to take KL out of the defensive scheme by literally taking himself out of the offence
  • Have Jimmy be the primary ball handler and Simmons the secondary. This needs to happen, Tor knows how to guard PG Simmons and made his game extremely predictable. Having Simmons as the roller/ dunker opens up multiple scoring avenues for himself and gets Jimmy the ball in his hands much more. they can exploit whoever ends up with Lowry when the other end up with KL (I know, Lowry is an excellent defender, even at the post, but it's picking your poison at this stage)
  • Our bench is still trash, especially without Mike Scott. Someone will need to step it up, and maybe also put some faith in Smith (doubtful it will happen but we might resort to that)
I pray that Embiid plays tonight, this series will have a lot of growing pains for Philly (kind of where Toronto was 4 years ago), I just want to see improvement and to keep it close and execute our sets well until the very end.

I'm heading to the Toronto/ Sixers game tonight and even though I'm excited to watch it. I don't expect to win tonight. Too many things we need to change in order to compete and that's on Brown.
  • Have Simmons guard KL full time. He's best equipped (physically) to guard him as Kawhi ate Butler and Harris alive.
    • Have Butler guard Lowry
    • I'd rather Embiid guard Siakim and Harris guard Gasol. Siakim torched Harris in the post and Gasol is more of a perimiter offensive player at this stage. This will allow Embiid to help more on defence as Siakim is less of a threat from the 3 than Gasol.
  • Force Kawhi to guard the off-ball person.
    • I remember a couple of years back, Kawhi was so good defensively that the person he was guarding would try to take KL out of the defensive scheme by literally taking himself out of the offence
  • Have Jimmy be the primary ball handler and Simmons the secondary. This needs to happen, Tor knows how to guard PG Simmons and made his game extremely predictable. Having Simmons as the roller/ dunker opens up multiple scoring avenues for himself and gets Jimmy the ball in his hands much more. they can exploit whoever ends up with Lowry when the other end up with KL (I know, Lowry is an excellent defender, even at the post, but it's picking your poison at this stage)
  • Our bench is still trash, especially without Mike Scott. Someone will need to step it up, and maybe also put some faith in Smith (doubtful it will happen but we might resort to that)
I pray that Embiid plays tonight, this series will have a lot of growing pains for Philly (kind of where Toronto was 4 years ago), I just want to see improvement and to keep it close and execute our sets well until the very end.
I just want to see less Furkan/Boban and more Zhaire/Jonah

Did the Bucks turn in the Al Horford Hackathon tape to the league office yet?

another Case of The refs ain't giving you those calls in playoffs (granted Giannis isn't a flopper/ constantly complaining). Giannis consistently batters his defender when going into the lane and draws contact, Horford is considered an A1 defender... the refs are gonna give him the benefit of the doubt also.

Giannis gonna have to make some adjustments himself this series.

another Case of The refs ain't giving you those calls in playoffs (granted Giannis isn't a flopper/ constantly complaining). Giannis consistently batters his defender when going into the lane and draws contact, Horford is considered an A1 defender... the refs are gonna give him the benefit of the doubt also.

Giannis gonna have to make some adjustments himself this series.

Nah them forearms to the chest on drives are fouls. Al was getting clean blocks up top for sure but he was chopping him down beforehand.

Giannis going to the line like 06 Wade the rest of the series. Book it

Back
Top Bottom