Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hot take

Nurk being healthy would have me comfortably picking them over the nuggets and making them really competitive against Houston / golden state

Steph, Kd, and Harden are all better than Kobe. ****, catch me on the right day and I might add Klay to that

v1q3QQ.gif

I swear if Harden stinks it up this series, i'm never gonna listen to NT ever again. Mf'ers really convinced he better than Kobe too.

Oh man i'm waiting for this Harden turn.

Man just another JR Smith with a greenlight with his 500 stepbacks.

But let’s ignore the fact that steph got called for a phantom 5th foul on his clean strip from behind on cp3. Even jackson or van gundy said “that’s not a foul.”

I suppose ****’s supposed to “even out”

Personally, like I said whether it’s a foul or not taking those shots against playoff defense is a recipe for failure

So to me the shot selection is more problematic than the refs in regards to Harden

Two things..

Lakers are so irrelevant but yall are talking about a guy who has his jersey retired for years. In the playoffs thread

Is it ironic or appropriate that both rockets and clippers fans are reminiscing on how they could've beat the warriors?

Man hold up...

They really put out that L2M report and said Curry should have fouled out on that play where he was moving his feet, hands in the air and Harden stepped out of bounds....?

What is this garbage?

Personally, like I said whether it’s a foul or not taking those shots against playoff defense is a recipe for failure

So to me the shot selection is more problematic than the refs in regards to Harden
I agree with this. You can say houston ran this all season but they also didn’t play GSW all season. Harden taking step back 30 footers with a hand in his face and a foot under his feet time after time is infuriating. Run something. Move the ball. And if Harden keeps doing this and shooting sub 40% all series I’m joining the darkside. I made James St. Pierre. I can bring it back. Don’t tempt me, Jimmy.

Everyone is always so empathetic towards refs when it comes to GSW getting calls every game.

Steph does the same damn thing and gets calls and he doesn’t get dragged for it. There were a couple of times where he literally landed on his chest trying to draw a 3pt foul last series :lol:

I want this same exact energy when/if a certain fanbase’s team makes the postseason again. Never complain about the refs. Never blame a loss on the refs. The refs have a difficult job.
I'm happy to admit it annoys the crap out of me when Steph does that stuff; however, that being said, when he jumps straight, he does often have his landing spot taken out because of how quick a defender has to close out on him due to his quick *** release. Plus, when he's on the floor the balls usually going the other way which doesn't help defensively. Houston takes this to another goddamn level though.

I agree with this. You can say houston ran this all season but they also didn’t play GSW all season. Harden taking step back 30 footers with a hand in his face and a foot under his feet time after time is infuriating. Run something. Move the ball. And if Harden keeps doing this and shooting sub 40% all series I’m joining the darkside. I made James St. Pierre. I can bring it back. Don’t tempt me, Jimmy.

I just hate it bro. He’s way too talented to rely on step back 30 footers against Klay, Draymond etc.

Like...if the refs don’t call these fouls then you’re literally screwed because of how bad the shot is.

He gotta get a midrange / post Jimmy this summer man

Man hold up...

They really put out that L2M report and said Curry should have fouled out on that play where he was moving his feet, hands in the air and Harden stepped out of bounds....?

What is this garbage?
What's more annoying is, how about before the L2M the bull**** foul called on Curry when he stripped the ball from behind that was all ball and he was whistled for his 4th or 5th? This is exactly why these reports are dumb.

Back
Top Bottom