Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Silver scared to do the right thing.

By "do the right thing" you mean ruin the series by punishing a key player and give Houston fans a bunch of 'what if' scenario's for eternity?

He did the right thing. He acted in the best interest of the league (his main job).

$35K to charity, keep the best players on the court, keep the ratings high.

I haven't even heard any true warriors fans clamoring for a suspension...

20190429_152544.jpg

giphy (57).gif
Yet the TS%s and FTRs are world's apart. It's about context man.

The totals are made up of separate values. Harden shoots more 3’s which are weighted more, but as a result drag down his FG% more being harder shots and that's without factoring in shot quality from the guy who leads the league in contested threes compared to the guy who teams intentionally leave open.

More 3P attempts, lower overall FG%.

This is why simple box score stats aren't enough sometimes. They need to be contextualized.

By "do the right thing" you mean ruin the series by punishing a key player and give Houston fans a bunch of 'what if' scenario's for eternity?

He did the right thing. He acted in the best interest of the league (his main job).

$35K to charity, keep the best players on the court, keep the ratings high.

I haven't even heard any true warriors fans clamoring for a suspension...

No suspensions please. I just want houston to have the fairest chance at catching an L

Welcome to the 2nd round Philadelphia

Only thing I don’t like is the Kawhi doubles on the block. Let Ben have him straight up

Did they give Philly an extra point? They had 14 when I tuned in and scored two buckets.

Back
Top Bottom