• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did the Bucks turn in the Al Horford Hackathon tape to the league office yet?
tenor.gif

Giannis going out SAD

#MagicJohnsonTweet

All this nonsense takes away from them even more (good) and is a loser mentality. You lost game 1, already complaining and bringing up stuff from the prior year? Guess they're really trying for a competitive advantage of sorts while hedging the excuses for when they come up short (again).

Fact of the matter is - it's easy to look at everything in isolation and say "if this, then that" when in actuality, you take one non-call/wrong call in the last two minutes to gauge an impact when the rest of the game could have changed in either direction, period.

I just hate it bro. He’s way too talented to rely on step back 30 footers against Klay, Draymond etc.

Like...if the refs don’t call these fouls then you’re literally screwed because of how bad the shot is.

He gotta get a midrange / post Jimmy this summer man
Sad thing is what is getting lost in all this is the fact that Harden is an all-world offensive player in his prime. His antics are detracting from the historic season he has had. Really sad.

Imagine jumping in the air and having no intention of actually trying to land on your feet.:lol::lol::lol:

Sad thing is what is getting lost in all this is the fact that Harden is an all-world offensive player in his prime. His antics are detracting from the historic season he has had. Really sad.

Imagine jumping in the air and having no intention of actually trying to land on your feet.:lol::lol::lol:
This is exactly what my 3 1/2 year old does sometimes.

Ol, I do my own stunts looking boy. If Jackie Chan played ball head ***

I watch Chris Paul do his thing out there, but can't help but think that he must hold back. It seems that he afraid to run top speed at times, as if that hammy won't hold up. It would be great to see him just go off, forcing the Warriors to truly guard both he and Harden at the same time.

hmmm so you're telling me the rockets used a team of analysts that they hired to gather evidence that supported their grievances? :rofl:something about "conflict of interest" no?

this **** is like when police departments do "internal investigations" to confirm allegations of police brutality only to find no evidence of any wrong doing.

i was wrong to say it was james harden. it's really the entire rockets organization doing this:
source.gif

Back
Top Bottom