Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is it

OK Houston, this is your shot. Durant is likely out for the series and Chris Paul is healthy. If you guys lose this series, I never want to hear about being robbed again. The Warriors pretty much have two and a half reliable players for the remainder of the series. The Rockets have the talent edge from here on out. You're not the underdog anymore, you're the favorite. Get it done.

No KD to depend on this friday, playing for a berth to the WCF, opportunity to put the nail in the coffin for a team on their home court, chance to put the world back on notice that you’re the unanimous MVP

ready for Steph Flurry on super saiyan high off sensu beans. Im here for it
MVP Steph was 3-4 years ago. He’s 31 now with many more miles on him. Still a very good player but I don’t think he is the MVP caliber player he used to be. Maybe I’m mistaken, we shall see, but I haven’t seen it in awhile.

OK Houston, this is your shot. Durant is likely out for the series and Chris Paul is healthy. If you guys lose this series, I never want to hear about being robbed again. The Warriors pretty much have two and a half reliable players for the remainder of the series. The Rockets have the talent edge from here on out. You're not the underdog anymore, you're the favorite. Get it done.
:smh:

Game 6 has potential to end like game 6 of the 2017 series against the Spurs, where kawhi missed that game and the rockets proceeded to not show up at home.
I think this is a different Rockets team, I don’t see that happening, but after they lost tonight I wouldn’t put it past them.

No KD to depend on this friday, playing for a berth to the WCF, opportunity to put the nail in the coffin for a team on their home court, chance to put the world back on notice that you’re the unanimous MVP

ready for Steph Flurry on super saiyan high off sensu beans. Im here for it

If Steph doesn't step up this game I'm done with him

Game 6 has potential to end like game 6 of the 2017 series against the Spurs, where kawhi missed that game and the rockets proceeded to not show up at home.

This is exactly what will happen

Oh it's possible, I just don't see it as likely. Dubs are running in fumes as it is.

He got asked a dumb *** question. Probably replied with the opposite just to spite the question.
It looked like a genuine answer to me because he continued with talking about decompressing and enjoying time with his fam. It was a telling answer to me.

Outliers happen. Klay/ Dray / Steph could have a historic game 6 and the rockets could lay an egg. Player x (Cook, someone) could have a great game.

That being said, the Rockets HAVE to win Friday. I mean, the playoffs, at home, healthy, the Warriors were depleted depth wise before and that was with KEVIN ******* DURANT.

The margin of error for the rockets is SO MUCH LARGER now w/o KD that even if the aforementioned were to happen the rockets still should win. The Warriors had six playable players WITH KD. They have two scorers now, one of which can't dribble. On the other end, they lost their best defender against James Harden which should be series. Jerebko, Livingston, Cook, Bogut, I mean...come on bro.

The Rockets should win, rather easily. If not...:smh:

Back
Top Bottom