Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D6GmC0XXsAEeSHH.jpg

Wrap that calf up, shoot it with whatever they shot grant gill ankle with and get your behind out there. It ain't Achilles so you ain't gonna die.

Truth be told, every team has fans that come up with excuses, especially in close losses.
it seems to happen much more with gsw fans than any other in the nba from my perspective. maybe houston is second.

a lot of gsw fans still make excuses for the 2016 loss to lebron and the cavs

A little reminder:

2018:
Warriors - Rockets Game 5: Rockets win, go up 3-2, CP3 goes down with an injury

2019:
Warriors - Rockets Game 5: Warriors win, go up 3-2, KD goes down with an injury

it seems to happen much more with gsw fans than any other in the nba from my perspective. maybe houston is second.

Maybe it seems that way because they're the most popular teams on NT right now. Lakers, Heat, and Celtics fans used make excuses on here too.

still? My guy we over that season. I can confidently speak for most oakland warriors fans when i say i no longer give a **** about 2016, that series loss stung but it netted us KD, two (possibly three) rings and revenge in Cleveland.

Again, even if you use NT as an example of warriors’ fans sentiments, no one’s excusing stephs dumb play down the stretch of that game 7

I almost don't wanna watch game 6. The Rockets are gonna kill in the rebound department

Yup they bringing this thang back to Oakland. Tucker gonna grab boards like he’s wilt and austin rivers gonna play like lightskin ray allen.

Warriors in 7

#justdoitforKD

Yup they bringing this thang back to Oakland. Tucker gonna grab boards like he’s wilt and austin rivers gonna play like lightskin ray allen.

Warriors in 7

#justdoitforKD
At the same time I'm not gonna underestimate the choking power of Harden and CP0. A loss in game 6 only further prove my point that they need to break that squad up

Last edited:
Fraud *** freethrow hunter fading into the back when the lights get bright

One shot and him and Chris were running every single possession down to 2 seconds..... while GSW had the lead.

Almost like they were scared to do anything. Very weird finish. No urgency, no aggression.

Gotta be frustrating for their fans, mental breakdown particularly by James there

Back
Top Bottom