• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rockets skepticism aside, they just shouldn't lose Friday.

They only had 6 players with KD and were playing 45 minutes a night a piece essentially. They are down to 5 reliable players and lost their best defender against James. I can't even conceptualize how they win game 6 on the road without the rockets wetting the bed (which is possible :lol:)

Outliers happen. Klay/ Dray / Steph could have a historic game 6 and the rockets could lay an egg. Player x (Cook, someone) could have a great game.

That being said, the Rockets HAVE to win Friday. I mean, the playoffs, at home, healthy, the Warriors were depleted depth wise before and that was with KEVIN ****ing DURANT.

The margin of error for the rockets is SO MUCH LARGER now w/o KD that even if the aforementioned were to happen the rockets still should win. The Warriors had six playable players WITH KD. They have two scorers now, one of which can't dribble. On the other end, they lost their best defender against James Harden which should be series. Jerebko, Livingston, Cook, Bogut, I mean...come on bro.

The Rockets should win, rather easily. If not...:smh:

easily? you forgot:

Draymond-Green-Klay-Thompson-Hold-Down-Warriors-in-Steph-Curry%E2%80%99s-Absence-2016-images.jpg

Outliers happen. Klay/ Dray / Steph could have a historic game 6 and the rockets could lay an egg. Player x (Cook, someone) could have a great game.

That being said, the Rockets HAVE to win Friday. I mean, the playoffs, at home, healthy, the Warriors were depleted depth wise before and that was with KEVIN ****ing DURANT.

The margin of error for the rockets is SO MUCH LARGER now w/o KD that even if the aforementioned were to happen the rockets still should win. The Warriors had six playable players WITH KD. They have two scorers now, one of which can't dribble. On the other end, they lost their best defender against James Harden which should be series. Jerebko, Livingston, Cook, Bogut, I mean...come on bro.

The Rockets should win, rather easily. If not...:smh:
If Spurs game 6 happens again I might be out this thread bro. I legit might give up on being this invested ever again

They only had 6 players with KD and were playing 45 minutes a night a piece essentially. They are down to 5 reliable players and lost their best defender against James. I can't even conceptualize how they win game 6 on the road without the rockets wetting the bed (which is possible :lol:)
Dont ******* jinx it

Dont ****ing jinx it

I'm not. We just gotta be honest. W/o BS narratives about Harden and CP3 choking and all that, putting together an argument where a KD-less Warriors team win Friday against a desperate rockets team on the road is really really tough.

I can't stress how great KD has been in one on one situations guarding Harden. That's the huge loss right there. We'll see what happens.

Steph or Klay (or both) would have to go 2015-2016 era nuclear for the Warriors to win Draymond would have to play a great game as well. Even then it might not be enough.

When was the last time we had a playoff game where are the old big three all played well? I'm skeptical, especially on the road

Steph or Klay (or both) would have to go 2015-2016 era nuclear for the Warriors to win Draymond would have to play a great game as well. Even then it might not be enough.

When was the last time we had a playoff game where are the old big three all played well? I'm skeptical, especially on the road

:rofl:

Yall are acting like the rockets are gonna be on level 10 and the dubs have to play at level 20 to win. Have yall not seen these dudes their whole careers? Did you not just watch this game tonite like the rest of us?

Dubs in 6

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

yall wild with these Clint Capela comparisons

i will say though cuzz has forgotten how to rebound. so basically he's swiss robin lopez

If you injure your calf bad enough that you can hardly put any weight on your leg, it’s very unlikely that you will be ready to play game 7 after only 3 days rest (if there is a game 7). So it’s pretty likely that KD won’t be back for the rest of the series, at the very least. My guess is around 1-2 weeks for a milder strain and 2-4 weeks for something worse.

Back
Top Bottom