• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I haven't read a single thing in this thread today, but wanted to ask this question (apologize if this has already been answered)...

Where do the Rockets go from here if they don't make the finals now? I guess more importantly, what happens if they still lose to GSW without KD? I know the team is capped going into the offseason, but do they find a way to move on from Clint? IMO, they desperately need more guys capable of scoring if the plan is to beat teams with this style of play. Clint is probably their most valuable trade chip at the moment, but not sure what they can get for him. Not even sure where they go from here. Do they continue to stick with this group in hopes of GSW blowing it up? Can they be better than a Giannis led team or whoever else can stand in their way?

Nowhere for real. They don't have any great young talent or anything to trade. If they can't win these next 2 they're this generations Sacramento Kings.

James Harden made the right play the entire fourth and the offense was rolling. Not everything needs to be a result of him shooting it.

Who said every play he has to shoot it?

The last 8 mins he attempted ONE shot. You can't be this game changing, historical season player, MVP, and come up that small.

Then again it's his history...

The two possessions that were CP3’s should have been Harden. If you want to knock him for that, cool. He got a hockey assist to tucker but he was out of bounds. PJ also smoked a layup too

I always figured Embiid falls to avoid injury. He seems to want to avoid impact on his legs.

I always figured Embiid falls to avoid injury. He seems to want to avoid impact on his legs.

I ain't listen to him. I saw the game and Harden disappeared.

49459F9D-1B3D-4209-82B2-3750D7CA83D3.png

They scored on 8/10 shooting possessions what difference does it make who shot if he had the offense rolling.

Back
Top Bottom