• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The fact that some of y’all really think the Warriors will not win the ring is bat ish crazy.

Anyway.... i hope both the Nuggets & Raptors win tonight. Hurry this ish up so we can get to the Finals.

I dunno man, this isn't 2016 Splash brothers and this certainly isn't 2016 Draymond. When is the past time Curry, Klay and Daymond all played well in the same game?

I didn't even know this existed... This is the facts and idk how you can criticize Harden for not shooting it.

If you say that then you just didn't watch the game idk what else there is to say.
Crazy because Bron used to get killed for this exact same thing

Your superstar, MVP, All time great legend can't do this in the last 8 mins of a big game. Period.

w/o KD, the game was right there. Not only do you lose but you went game 6 Spurs in the 4th. I would rather you go out swinging.

Guess if I can roast some goofy panicky Rockets fans, I can do the same for goofy anti-Rockets folks

Again for you non-comprehending toddlers in daycare, the Rockets problem to close the game was defense and getting beat on the boards, not offense. Capela has been a ***** for most of the playoffs, and it was no better last night, getting out-muscled by Draymond and often times not even trying for boards amongst Iggy and Looney. I know people around here are fans of reckless contested chucking with mean looks, but the were actually scoring, and didn't matter who was doing it. Now if Harden is 5/34 next game, have at it.

I believe that even without kd the warriors can close it out in game 6 or 7

Pretty sure they won a championship without KD. The Warriors aren't the Knicks or Lakers if you take KD away regardless if people are trying to make it seem so.

Phil goofed!
Could be running the franchise right now.
A996934D-C6F6-454E-ADD6-B0172653EA8C.jpeg

Is that Jeannie Buss Down??

It aint never harden's fault I swear :lol:. There's always some kind of excuse. Maybe he could've got a shot if he was capable of playing off ball? He's literally Westbrook when he doesn't have the ball in his hands, just stands around taking up space

Guess if I can roast some goofy panicky Rockets fans, I can do the same for goofy anti-Rockets folks

Again for you non-comprehending toddlers in daycare, the Rockets problem to close the game was defense and getting beat on the boards, not offense. Capela has been a ***** for most of the playoffs, and it was no better last night, getting out-muscled by Draymond and often times not even trying for boards amongst Iggy and Looney. I know people around here are fans of reckless contested chucking with mean looks, but the were actually scoring, and didn't matter who was doing it. Now if Harden is 5/34 next game, have at it.

Pretty sure they won a championship without KD. The Warriors aren't the Knicks or Lakers if you take KD away regardless if people are trying to make it seem so.

In a loss, almost every super star gets skewered for “disappearing” in a close game in the fourth, even if the team is efficient on offense. I’m not going to say it was the wrong thing to do but it’s odd as hell that in a crucial moment in the game/series, Harden decided to stop being assertive on offense.

If that was steph/bron/kd, them dudes wouldve been slandered to no end

It aint never harden's fault I swear :lol:. There's always some kind of excuse. Maybe he could've got a shot if he was capable of playing off ball? He's literally Westbrook when he doesn't have the ball in his hands, just stands around taking up space

That would require him to adjust and these Harden fans act like that's impossible for him to do.

GS rode the momentum to close last night, but it's gonna be a different animal when Houston is able to game plan without KD. GS can't be what they were years ago. Teams know how to play them and are better prepared now to play them. KD was the luxury they had when Steph or Klay weren't playing well. Now they're gonna have more defensive schemes ready to stifle Steph and Klay.

Pretty sure Harden played a major factor in losing the Spurs series. The only "excuses" are the ones that are actually there. Statements like that is what happen when you pray for something that isn't there.

In a loss, almost every super star gets skewered for “disappearing” in a close game in the fourth, even if the team is efficient on offense. I’m not going to say it was the wrong thing to do but it’s odd as hell that in a crucial moment in the game/series, Harden decided to stop being assertive on offense.

If that was steph/bron/kd, them dudes wouldve been slandered to no end

If Steph/Bron/KD made passes to guys and they scored, they would get slandered to no end? That sounds like an NTer problem more than an NBA player problem.

It’s weird because Russ and Harden definitely both do this-is this a way of reserving their energy to play longer, more explosive offensive mins when they have the ball? I’ve kind of wondered why they do this so much tbh.

I dunno man, this isn't 2016 Splash brothers and this certainly isn't 2016 Draymond. When is the past time Curry, Klay and Daymond all played well in the same game?
Draymond has looked fantastic in the playoffs since he lost all that weight though.

Pretty sure Harden played a major factor in losing the Spurs series. The only "excuses" are the ones that are actually there. Statements like that is what happen when you pray for something that isn't there.

If Steph/Bron/KD made passes to guys and they scored, they would get slandered to no end? That sounds like an NTer problem more than an NBA player problem.
Dudes get it for no finals mvp.

Back
Top Bottom