• Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
9A4B38D5-F494-4BFA-A82B-71094F9029A1.jpeg

He owes it to the dubs to come backfor the playoffs
After this, he is nyc problem

not serious...

If the Rockets could have stole one last night, they could easily end it tomorrow. I can’t see them winning the next two. CP and Harden choked.

Grade 2, I’d be shocked if KD was back before the NBA Finals

Where exactly did Harden choke? Because he was passing the ball to guys that were actually making shots (besides PJ's foot on the line 3), instead of shooting some reckless contested 3s down the stretch? You can say that about Paul (and Capela), but it's very silly to say that about Harden, especially when the lack of defense and being beat on the boards is what made them lose, not offense. Dudes need to stop being sheep in these discussions.

The fact that some of y’all really think the Warriors will not win the ring is bat ish crazy.

Anyway.... i hope both the Nuggets & Raptors win tonight. Hurry this ish up so we can get to the Finals.

Where exactly did Harden choke? Because he was passing the ball to guys that were actually making shots (besides PJ's foot on the line 3), instead of shooting some reckless contested 3s down the stretch? You can say that about Paul (and Capela), but it's very silly to say that about Harden, especially when the lack of defense and being beat on the boards is what made them lose, not offense. Dudes need to stop being sheep in these discussions.

You’re the leader, you gotta take over. You can’t take one shot in the last 8-9 minutes of the game. A game that was in reach. You think if he could go back to last night he’d do that again?

Sure that's a valid argument, but I don't think Houston has shown that they could close out games. Game 4, they had the lead and allowed the Warriors to back-to-back chances to win the game. They played to not lose within that last 5 minute stretch.

I don't think it's delusional to believe the Warriors can win the series. Steph and Klay seemed to have found their touch. Andre's knee doesn't seem to be an issue. The key thing for the Warriors is to have an additional contributor off the bench outside of Looney.

Houston has to do their part too. Play the full 48 minutes and allow Harden to be aggressive all game long. Be cut throat about holding the lead in the 4th.

Fun series.
I agree with you. The thing holding me back is I don’t trust the Rockets. They haven’t shown that they can shine in the biggest moments.

You’re the leader, you gotta take over. You can’t take one shot in the last 8-9 minutes of the game. A game that was in reach. You think if he could go back to last night he’d do that again?

PJ and EG were streaking and he was getting it to them, along with Capela being open (though I think Capela only finished 2 of the 4-5 possessions he got, but shouldn't have been on the court anyway). I could see this train of though if he was passing to a cold Gerald Green. But lets say he did take all the shots, and missed a ton, all people would've said was "why didn't he involve his teammates more?"

If KD tries to rush back he might really f up his bag

I had the same thing as KD, you can’t push off it or you’ll re-aggravate it. No jumper, no running.

He’ll be able to walk normal maybe after a week but his opposite knee will be trying to compensate.

He’s out 2 weeks minimum. Closer to a month if he cares about his next move

I had the same thing as KD, you can’t push off it or you’ll re-aggravate it. No jumper, no running.

He’ll be able to walk normal maybe after a week but his opposite knee will be trying to compensate.

Bruh KD getting the max regardless of this injury or how much more he aggravates it

I haven't read a single thing in this thread today, but wanted to ask this question (apologize if this has already been answered)...

Where do the Rockets go from here if they don't make the finals now? I guess more importantly, what happens if they still lose to GSW without KD? I know the team is capped going into the offseason, but do they find a way to move on from Clint? IMO, they desperately need more guys capable of scoring if the plan is to beat teams with this style of play. Clint is probably their most valuable trade chip at the moment, but not sure what they can get for him. Not even sure where they go from here. Do they continue to stick with this group in hopes of GSW blowing it up? Can they be better than a Giannis led team or whoever else can stand in their way?

I haven't read a single thing in this thread today, but wanted to ask this question (apologize if this has already been answered)...

Where do the Rockets go from here if they don't make the finals now? I guess more importantly, what happens if they still lose to GSW without KD? I know the team is capped going into the offseason, but do they find a way to move on from Clint? IMO, they desperately need more guys capable of scoring if the plan is to beat teams with this style of play. Clint is probably their most valuable trade chip at the moment, but not sure what they can get for him. Not even sure where they go from here. Do they continue to stick with this group in hopes of GSW blowing it up? Can they be better than a Giannis led team or whoever else can stand in their way?

Run. It. Back. #UnfinishedBusiness

I’m still waiting on the best odds

No bet for tomorrow yet.

No bet even today yet I’m torn on today’s games

teams like the kniccs would throw the bag and then some if kd was in a wheelchair

Back
Top Bottom