Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

E7E5DCAB-CEDC-4318-895D-3BB39B3911E3.png

What happened with the Celtics season??..came and went so fast just like that..not one exciting moment the whole RS.. Kyrie had a good stretch earlier in the year but his antics exceeded his gameplay lol.

cant believe im saying this.... I wouldn't mind the 6ers winning this series...would be more interested in seeing them play the bucks over the raptors

that would be hilarious if lebron got traded just cuz he thinks he runs things all the time... but the team trading for him is dumb...

that would be hilarious if lebron got traded just cuz he thinks he runs things all the time... but the team trading for him is dumb...
whats dumb is thinking that people thinking that lakers>lebron. trade lebron and u might as well burn the team down. havent been relevant since shaq

This year has went to the extreme with random twitter people and their "sources" inside organizations. everyday there's a new rumor that so & so said this with no type of real confirmation & people buy it.

What's the stipulations?

I already have the Rockets at like +285 and +500 to win the series. Don't really see how you'd give me better or reasonable odds that I'd bet with you. If you do then I'm down.

Unless you wanna do the Nuggets series I guess. Or game 6

What odds would u give me for g6?

Back
Top Bottom