• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The bulk of "Sixers fans" were slandering the process though and now that it's bearing fruit they talk crazy nonstop.

Annoying fanbase. The team was being boycotted and now it's Philly Vs Everybody

Man what...?

Some idiots, yeah. Any real Sixer fan with some sense were all for the Process years and that’s why Hinkie always got so much love and still does. The team was never boycotted dude :lol: we wanted them to purposely lose, I wasn’t paying for tickets and flying out there to go see our G-League team on the floor hoping they’d lose

I think this is actually dumb tbh. Why would you support a trash product? Like I wouldn't keep patronizing a mechanic that couldn't fix my car or a restaurant with trash food and roaches everywhere. Fanhood should be conditional when it comes to taking money out my pocket. I guess if you enjoyed yourself it doesn't matter

i enjoy basketball maybe ? also got to see other players from other teams for cheap

To keep it quite Honest the "process" wasn't needed to get them where they at.. they could have just done 2-3 years of just being a regular bad NBA team.

EVERYONE else from the process is gone & depending on how they carry things this summer they may be capped out with a team surrounding two young guys & a bunch of vets.

What is a "regular" bad team?

This is about as wrong as you can be about a subject

The bulk of "Sixers fans" were slandering the process though and now that it's bearing fruit they talk crazy nonstop.

Annoying fanbase. The team was being boycotted and now it's Philly Vs Everybody

They booed the team last night while they were still up double digits :lol:

I’m talking specifically discussing the current day NT NBA fans. Not the actually fans in Philadelphia or NT/Actual fans pre-this season or even last season. Whether one finds them obnoxious or fair weather is a personal opinion; however, it is a fact that right now, on NikeTalk, they are riding hard for their team in large numbers.

"irrelevant championships"

just when I think it can't get any worse in here...
hate.gif

What is a "regular" bad team?

any lottery team that didn't make it priority to get rid of any player that looked remotely close to being an NBA level player. teams tank all the time but those dudes took it to an EXTREME level... that was more than just regular tanking :lol:

any lottery team that didn't make it priority to get rid of any player that looked remotely close to being an NBA level player. teams tank all the time but those dudes took it to an EXTREME level... that was more than just regular tanking :lol:

So...in other words...they could have been the Phoenix Suns...stacking up lottery picks and still being trash for a decade and that would have been fine?

So...in other words...they could have been the Phoenix Suns...stacking up lottery picks and still being trash for a decade and that would have been fine?

the Suns are an entirely different case, they could have BEEN out of being trash but they bounce back every year not knowing if they wanna tank or actually try to win games.

You know how you know somebody has no idea what they’re talking about with the Process Years? When they start acting like the **** lasted a decade. Sam Hinkie was our GM for three years. Then we hired Colangelo, he drafted Ben, we picked up several vets to compete now then Ben broke his foot right before preseason. Then we started out the season pretty well but midway through Embiid hurt his knee and we sucked again. Then we won 52 games the next year.

But hey, guess we would have been MUCH better off sucking by accident or riding off in mediocrity for years.

You know how you know somebody has no idea what they’re talking about with the Process Years? When they start acting like the **** lasted a decade. .

I bring this up all the time :lol:

There are several franchises that were just as bad in comparable span of time...but somehow the idea of them "trying to win" makes it "different".

The reason they got Hinkie out of the paint was because he took advantage of the rules and told everyone he was going to do it before hand. If he would never have done that...people would look at the entire thing totally different.

It's all about optics.

Last edited:
I bring this up all the time :lol:

There are several franchises that were just as bad in comparable span of time...but somehow the idea of them "trying to win" makes it "different".

The reason they got Hinkie out of the paint was because he took advantage of the rules and told everyone he was going to do it before hand. If he would never would have done that...people would look at the entire thing totally different.

It's all about optics.

They set the record for longest losing streak in NBA history. And then they broke the record the following year. Purposely. That's bad for business

Back
Top Bottom