• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes yes 6ers fans. All 3 of you. When they get bounced out in a blow out game it will be glorious

I’m as swift and eager as anyone to hop on the Ben/Embiid/Sixers slander wagon as anyone and to say there are only three Sixers fans on here is wayyyy off base. Their contingency in terms of size is not only probably Top 5 (Lakers, Celtics, Dubs, Knicks, Sixers) but they probably are the most ride or die fanbase on here. Outside of their Post-Game 5 slander, they will ride with their players until the very end (see: Fultz).

Sixers may not be **** and get waxed in Game 7, but I can’t hate on the number of their fans on here and their dedication.

I’m as swift and eager as anyone to hop on the Ben/Embiid/Sixers slander wagon as anyone and to say there are only three Sixers fans on here is wayyyy off base. Their contingency in terms of size is not only probably Top 5 (Lakers, Celtics, Dubs, Knicks, Sixers) but they probably are the most ride or die fanbase on here. Outside of their Post-Game 5 slander, they will ride with their players until the very end (see: Fultz).

Sixers may not be **** and get waxed in Game 7, but I can’t hate on the number of their fans on here and their dedication.
:pimp: :pimp:

This is about as wrong as you can be about a subject

The bulk of "Sixers fans" were slandering the process though and now that it's bearing fruit they talk crazy nonstop.

Annoying fanbase. The team was being boycotted and now it's Philly Vs Everybody

They booed the team last night while they were still up double digits :lol:

They booed the team last night while they were still up double digits :lol:

we booed because we were up alot and just playing lousy basketball allowing the raps to come back.. boos are nothing but motivation

yall wont get it thought cause yall aint from philly so it makes sense

ECDB2722-552D-466C-BC3A-8BEC5DBCAEB9.png
Hmmm

Anybody ever seen scoopb and HIM HIM in the same room at the same time..?

also during the tankadelphia days i was at just about every basketball game that was home

ima die hard sixers fan and always will be.. keep hating fellas :nthat:

Reactions: HIM
The bulk of "Sixers fans" were slandering the process though and now that it's bearing fruit they talk crazy nonstop.

@ em

Because I know damn well I’m slandering em even when they win

Actually I don’t think that’s true at all. There was always a lot of huge Hinkie fans in that fan base, rallies when he was fired and people holding Hinkie signs etc

Were they free?

some were due to my homie being the ball boy and getting tickets from the players, shout out Jrue during those days always looking out and some i paid for to take my pops to the games

deff cheap nothing like the prices now lol

still enjoyed though

Reactions: HIM
some were due to my homie being the ball ball and getting tickets from the players, shout out Jrue during those days always looking out and some i paid for to take my pops to the games

deff cheap nothing like the prices now lol

still enjoyed though

When I was interning with the Clippers I would get free tickets almost every game. Had my boys, brothers, or thots there every night :lol:

To keep it quite Honest the "process" wasn't needed to get them where they at.. they could have just done 2-3 years of just being a regular bad NBA team.

EVERYONE else from the process is gone & depending on how they carry things this summer they may be capped out with a team surrounding two young guys & a bunch of vets.

When I was interning with the Clippers I would get free tickets almost every game. Had my boys, brothers, or thots there every night :lol:

can never beat free tickets man, jrue still looks out to this day when pelicans come to philly

we always get 4 tickets with the team pass

pretty dope job interning with the clippers just being a fan of the NBA thats gotta be awesome waking up everyday knowing youll be in the arena

also during the tankadelphia days i was at just about every basketball game that was home

ima die hard sixers fan and always will be.. keep hating fellas :nthat:

I think this is actually dumb tbh. Why would you support a trash product? Like I wouldn't keep patronizing a mechanic that couldn't fix my car or a restaurant with trash food and roaches everywhere. Fanhood should be conditional when it comes to taking money out my pocket. I guess if you enjoyed yourself it doesn't matter

Back
Top Bottom