• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah them forearms to the chest on drives are fouls. Al was getting clean blocks up top for sure but he was chopping him down beforehand.

Giannis going to the line like 06 Wade the rest of the series. Book it

Not saying that it didn't happen at all, but we've seen it for years with guys who are just physically overwhelming going to the basket. They may have some calls missed against them but they also get a TON of leeway when driving to the basket & initiating contact themselves.

Shaq
Bron & now Giannis

elite defenders are gonna get a little more leeway when guarding those guys because they know on the offensive end the player gets some ref love too.

If nurse continues to let serge matchup with embiid, it might cost him this game

Nurse is playing with fire by not adjusting his rotation

Serge is fn terrible, man.

I just checked and those are the exact same percentages as Russ in this year's playoffs :lol:. Russ had more assists, less turnovers and less shot attempts

lzlo7.jpg

Ya know...

I'm watching bits and pieces of a rerun of this bucks celtics game at a bar..

Kinda seems like Giannis got owned. Everytime I turn my head to the screen he is getting blocked or bricking a shot.

Wait, what

The Houston Rockets believe officiating in last season's Western Conference finals cost them an NBA championship, and in a report since sent to the league, tabulated the net result of 81 potential missed calls and non-calls in Game 7 of that series

"Referees likely changed the eventual NBA champion," says the memo, addressed to Byron Spruell, the NBA's president of league operations. "There can be no worse result for the NBA."

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/26634745/rockets-audited-18-game-7-say-finals-bid-taken

Wait, what

The Houston Rockets believe officiating in last season's Western Conference finals cost them an NBA championship, and in a report since sent to the league, tabulated the net result of 81 potential missed calls and non-calls in Game 7 of that series

"Referees likely changed the eventual NBA champion," says the memo, addressed to Byron Spruell, the NBA's president of league operations. "There can be no worse result for the NBA."

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/26634745/rockets-audited-18-game-7-say-finals-bid-taken

Rockets analytics team is really on some next level ****. How do you calculate all that? :lol: at least we got proof.

Still shouldn't have missed 27 straight 3s though.

I personally believe that their constant, exaggerated flopping caused the refs to miss these calls. You're having the refs question every play, even if it's a legitimate foul. I mean, if you fall down after every three crying even if no one touched you, the blame isnt completely on refs

Back
Top Bottom