Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tanking. When was this?

They maneuvered themselves into a position to avoid the Warriors and Rockets until the WCF. They wanted Portland to get the three seed, not Houston (and Portland certainly didn't want the 4th seed). The Nuggets did show up, but definitely fell apart midway through the 4th. The Blazers made plays, but the Nuggets took the foot off the gas.

Gotta be killing Nurkic that he can’t play and go head-to-head with Jokic, knowing Nuggets picked Jokic (rightfully so) over him.

Such a hard regression for
if they could have got someone to take his contract last off season, he would have been gone as well with crunch time decisions like this and messing up several plays out of timeouts against the Cavs last year. During crunch time as well.
he was 20/5/5 a steal & a few charges drawn. by far their 2nd best player tonight and we want to focus on a single mistake... that actually ended up in a wide open 3 anyway? :lol:

Besides Kawhi, Lowry was the only guy actually making plays. Van vleet Danny Green Ibaka & Gasol COMBINED for 10 points.

Blazers in 6

tenor.gif

It's pathetic how political the nba is; it's almost a circus to an extent. So many antics and unnecessary distractions. That landing zone mess is only an issue in the league. Millions of courts around the country and people close-out on a shot with no issue and players land with no issue but somehow it's an issue in the league.

Look at this nonsense. Klay and some of the warriors looking real funny in the light though and rockets do have a point. I see why the league had to release a statement, gsw trying to make them scared to shoot.

Klay even did a SECOND jump to make sure he was underneath him :smh: thought you were better than that.
SmartSelect_20190430-035345_YouTube Vanced.gif

As much as i can't stand cp, Livingston foul for this. Obviously trying to Zaza that boy. There's NO reason your feet should be going that far forward.
SmartSelect_20190430-040603_YouTube Vanced.gif

Clear foul by kd. I see why cp was mad about this now that i see this angle.
SmartSelect_20190430-041125_YouTube Vanced.gif

Rockets with the exaggerations

SmartSelect_20190430-035627_YouTube Vanced.gif

SmartSelect_20190430-035732_YouTube Vanced.gif

Just foolishness all around on both teams.

Last edited:
It's pathetic how political the nba is; it's almost a circus to an extent. So many antics and unnecessary distractions. That landing zone mess is only an issue in the league. Millions of courts around the country and people close-out on a shot with no issue and players land with no issue but somehow it's an issue in the league.

Look at this nonsense. Klay and some of the warriors looking real funny in the light though and rockets do have a point. I see why the league had to release a statement, gsw trying to make them scared to shoot.

Klay even did a SECOND jump to make sure he was underneath him :smh: thought you were better than that.
SmartSelect_20190430-035345_YouTube Vanced.gif

As much as i can't stand cp, Livingston foul for this. Obviously trying to Zaza that boy. There's NO reason your feet should be going that far forward.
SmartSelect_20190430-040603_YouTube Vanced.gif

Clear foul by kd. I see why cp was mad about this now that i see this angle.
SmartSelect_20190430-041125_YouTube Vanced.gif

Rockets with the exaggerations

SmartSelect_20190430-035627_YouTube Vanced.gif

SmartSelect_20190430-035732_YouTube Vanced.gif

Just foolishness all around on both teams.
You done crying?

Is there a team that sticks to their "identity" as much as Denver? When the core guys are in they rarely deviate from starting their actions without doing one of the following:

1-5 PnR
5-1 PnR
DHO

Repeat every possession. Win the game. Without going to go look up Touches Per Game I can't imagine there being a guy in the playoffs that touches the ball more per game than Jokic. Harden maybe? Giannis?

I went and looked it up, Jokic is first by a wide margin. Harden isn't even second wow

Back
Top Bottom